Options

Good Day Guys :) im newbie

is this game too much hard? i want to know. :o

Comments

• Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    A resounding yes. As per the new update. Had you played this before the two previous updates, you would have fallen in love with this game. As I had. Sadly, the development team went the other way with the players.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    If you had played the beta version like JonWayne, KaOtiC, and Vadevalor did, then you would have been way ahead.

You could buy potions with gold...you could have gotten cool tourney prizes....basically everything that this game does not have right now.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    durc15 wrote: »
    A resounding yes. As per the new update. Had you played this before the two previous updates, you would have fallen in love with this game. As I had. Sadly, the development team went the other way with the players.

100% agreement here.
  • Options
    durc15 wrote: »

This is true. After they removed Jade Cyclops, the game just went downhill.
  • Options
    massiveexploitmassiveexploit Registered Users 3 Posts
    this game is easy as 1 2 3, gl u is playing with us? then we should also play with them. cracke'd em! hi gl u im getting to your nerves.
  • Options
    this game is easy as 1 2 3, gl u is playing with us? then we should also play with them. cracke'd em! hi gl u im getting to your nerves.

You think the game is easy? Lol.
  • Options
    amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    lol... the game became harder after the last update... this is what I don't want to happen... i wanted to get strong before "these" kinds of update appear... but alas.. i fell short... craziness in this game is slowly getting away... lol
  • Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    Hey.. This game is awesome...all you need is patience.. i am lvlv 44 have not spent a single $penny$ on pots or gems.. its been 2 months ... i have earned approx 500+ gems (android) in game + free gems.. and trust me thats aint bad..

Keep Faith.
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Hey.. This game is awesome...all you need is patience.. i am lvlv 44 have not spent a single $penny$ on pots or gems.. its been 2 months ... i have earned approx 500+ gems (android) in game + free gems.. and trust me thats aint bad..

Keep Faith.

Good for you. It's just that we haven't encountered this much aggravation.