Options

But the god of runes runes from just green?

GabryluxGabrylux Registered Users 67 Posts
hello guys .. I wanted to know if you also the god of runes you just gave the green runes, not even the shadow of a blue or purple .. I used about 200 more gems GoR a gift from glu but nothing to do. . always and only green! I wonder if there is a mistake or a very low chance of getting rare runes and epic .. because in theory should make sure those who pay minimum something different

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Gabrylux wrote: »
    hello guys .. I wanted to know if you also the god of runes you just gave the green runes, not even the shadow of a blue or purple .. I used about 200 more gems GoR a gift from glu but nothing to do. . always and only green! I wonder if there is a mistake or a very low chance of getting rare runes and epic .. because in theory should make sure those who pay minimum something different

I spent three and got 2 purple and 1 blue...i wish.

I just used one and got a blue.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Just used my gift from glu token and only got a green rune, obviously from the mystery gift as everything else is blue or purple. Did not surprise me tbh as every gift token I have had from glu has always hit the mystery gift option, and yielded only a lesser quality prize than the type of coin should give.
    It is a basic and very old, priming the pot tactic, in the hope that you buy more to see if you can get better. A con basically
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Could I suggest to scale the rolling outcome on the players level or GS? e.g. a level 50 character would get 1 guaranteed purple out of 3 rolls, whereas a lv 10 would need 50 rolls to get a guaranteed purple.

Also, I know you like keeping game mechanics secret, but when we spend money on things such as gems, really we should know the chance of getting a particular item. Maybe there could be a small summary screen there to let us know, you have 1% chance of rolling a purple... ect. Plus there should be more guaranteed items or let us pick an item. People have spent over $500 and it is still pure luck.