Options

I think this game now f****** suck!!

eviscerateeviscerate Registered Users 6 Posts
Inlike Pocket Legends that waited about 2 years to f****** screw us you've managed to f****** screw us in about 2 months!!
You are uninstalled on all my devices I will never download one of your f****** s***** greedy games and thank you for wasting 200 of my dollars you can kiss my f****** *** you a bunch of *****s!!
You destroyed this game nerfed the system I'm more powerful than ever and I can't f****** kill anything it's ridiculous shame on you

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    You spent 200 dollars?

They don't care. They got yo money already. They win. Simple as that.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    they won the battle but not the war because they will not see another dime from me nor will I ever download another one of their games so you are incorrect!!
  • Options
    eviscerate wrote: »
    they won the battle but not the war because they will not see another dime from me nor will I ever download another one of their games so you are incorrect!!

Other people will spend money.....and they'll spend a lot more than 200 dollars. You were just a small loss to them.
  • Options
    you're an annoying a****** so go f*** yourself
  • Options
    eviscerate wrote: »
    you're an annoying a****** so go f*** yourself

You're the one swearing like hell. I'd say you're the annoying one.

You spent the money. It's your own fault, lol.

I never spent over a hundred bucks on this game, and i can still kill the last boss within 30 seconds. I'm not happy with this update either, but if you spent the money, it's your fault.
  • Options
    KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    Your frustration is understood by many, but due to the amount of profanity and to prevent things from getting out of hand this thread is now closed.
    ru75go.png
This discussion has been closed.