Options

Gem bug

TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
Just got my bonus 30 gems today, but during endless noticed strange disappearance of them.

Had to use some to keep me going, then on next floor it said I only had 6 left even tho I only used them for one potion, next floor it was back to correct figure. Sadly and the bit the really ****es me of, I got floor 129 a miracle for me. The figure went back to 6, I got a gold weapon drop, but needed Heath pot to keep me alive. Because now the gem counter was at 6 it would not let me have a potion, so I died and lost my drops. I may never get that opportunity again, so I am gutted. The gem counter went back to normal later I might add.
Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.

Comments

• Options
    Gem count has been varying between minus figure and plus figure last few days. Would just have waited to see if it was one of the new bugs to be sorted in next patch. The weapon drop I lost was last straw tho, if I had died because I was slow then fair enough. The fact that it was down to one of the many bugs since last update just got my blood boiling.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Can you get an image of this bug? I can't reproduce it, but I'll bring it up with devs.
  • Options
    Can get screenshot but no idea how I post it here, lol

Just a bit of an odd one, went from 30 to 18 after I used mana potion that prob right not sure how much they cost. Then when I got to next floor it just said 6. So when I needed to use them to help me, all I got was message telling me I did not have enough gems. Did not get chance to see actual name of weapon, because the notifications where in the background while I read gem message. As it was I ended up getting killed so lost everything. Next tower run my gem counter had gone back to 18 of which I used some for hp potion. Then over the next few floors gem counter went from 8 to minus 2 and back again.
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    post it to https://imgur.com/ and link it here :)
  • Options
    elimac16elimac16 Registered Users 4 Posts
    i have the same problem but i dont have screen shot im at the towe and i force to buy revive and i notice my gem is negative 43 before i buy the revive i have 124 gems how come it shows -43 and when i try to reconnect and watch videos to earn gems my gems is 1 i didnt get this ...
  • Options
    DemonkyuubiDemonkyuubi Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same as me here i was at town ... Chatting with my guild member then suddenly out of nowhere ... My gem reduce from 22 gems to 2 gems only... 😔😩😢... Please GLU staff look into it... Thx
  • Options
    Not had this problem happen again, but it have not had gems to buy potions with. So all I can think is this only happens after you use gems during a battle. Nice to know it's not just me tho, and by god I could have done with that weapon I lost because of it :-(
  • Options
    Anakinbr007Anakinbr007 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello for all, i need help for a gems free this image appear
    http://imageshack.com/a/img849/7797/fw3f.png
  • Options
    dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Not had this problem happen again, but it have not had gems to buy potions with. So all I can think is this only happens after you use gems during a battle. Nice to know it's not just me tho, and by god I could have done with that weapon I lost because of it :-(

I think you are correct. I've noticed the issue happen if I buy a health pot during an endless run.