Options

pvp?

How come theres no PVP or trading gear,bosses dropping health/energy potions, or co-op mode?

Comments

• Options
    Che@tTeamChe@tTeam Banned Users 18 Posts
    Krull420 wrote: »
    How come theres no PVP or trading gear,bosses dropping health/energy potions, or co-op mode?

Because Glu never delivers on their empty promises!
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    If you read future content you'd see pvp is coming this week...
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Che@tTeam wrote: »
    Because Glu never delivers on their empty promises!

And exactly when did they promise you this? It was said its in developlemt and it looks like PvP is hitting the game next patch.

Even if I as well would like to see PvP as well as co-op, trade and more in this game the game is what it is, you either like it and play it or you dont and you leave, not really that hard. So much fking whining and complaining in forum it´s unbelievable.

The only thing I find almost unbearable in this game is the continues whining from noobs in chat and forum.
  • Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    And exactly when did they promise you this? It was said its in developlemt and it looks like PvP is hitting the game next patch.

Even if I as well would like to see PvP as well as co-op, trade and more in this game the game is what it is, you either like it and play it or you dont and you leave, not really that hard. So much fking whining and complaining in forum it´s unbelievable.

The only thing I find almost unbearable in this game is the continues whining from noobs in chat and forum.

If u think this game is great and polished then u are a noob in the gaming community. Play other games and learn before you call people noobs. FYI in the gaming community it is newbs not noobs your newb.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »

PvP sounds awesome with all the hackers and people who have spent tens of thousands on this game. It's totally a fair match up.

And you, my friend, claim this game is perfect. May i ask, have you even played the game?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    I can't wait for pvp that was beta tested. How about everyone else?
  • Options
    lol, just kidding. I doubt pvp is being tested properly. Why do U think the moderators never answer the questions about proper game testing?
  • Options
    lol, just kidding. I doubt pvp is being tested properly. Why do U think the moderators never answer the questions about proper game testing?

I'm gonna go on a limb here and say that Glu probably doesn't beta test their products and the mods are defensive of that????
  • Options
    Um, they do beta test. Guess what we are doing? Beta testing, lol.
  • Options
    KròsKròs Registered Users 51 Posts
    lol. Glu mobile... -.-'
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts

LOLZ No wonder I feel the game such a drag after the update.
  • Options
    amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts

haha this might be a fact... lol

2 bottles' mine!!!
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    PvP sounds awesome with all the hackers and people who have spent tens of thousands on this game. It's totally a fair match up.

And you, my friend, claim this game is perfect. May i ask, have you even played the game?

LMFAO, Where am I saying I think the game is perfect or polished to perfection? I clearly said I also would like to see PvP/co-op and trade in this game. Che@tTeam is saying Glu has promised thoose options earlier but never delivered and that is bs. To this Im saying the game is what it is, with its good and bad, you can ask for what options/changes you'll like to see but you can´t demand anything conntent wise. If you don´t like it the leave and stop whining.

And also about whining in chats and so on Im refering mostly to the people who whine about how impossible cyclopse and so on is without putting in the needed effort to level up or grind for some better gear first.

For your info I do happen to be part of #1 guild with +30k gs tot so yes I have played the game some. And no havent spent more $ then for some inv slots. I recommended the game for a few of my buddies and they have managed to progress just fine as well.
  • Options
    I'm sure they have managed to progress in life just fine too. By quitting this BS.

This game needs a lot more than just trade/PvP/Co op. It needs to be completely changed. I highly doubt you even played the main storyline after this update. In fact, you might have started EW3 in its beta version, which was a lot easier. Now, the game is near impossible and that's why a ton of people are quitting.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »
    If you read future content you'd see pvp is coming this week...

No, PVP is not coming this week! It's likely coming in 2.0. The 4th Kingdom is hopefully coming this week.
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    No, PVP is not coming this week! It's likely coming in 2.0. The 4th Kingdom is hopefully coming this week.

What!!!! NOOOOO!!!
    ... wait, is that April fools joke?
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    There are legendary runes - they are combine only.

As for the best damage combination, that completely matters on what you are gearing up to fight. Currently, from a pure usefulness perspective, maxing out lightning is the best way to go if you are in end game, because of fire tower and lhb. This will change when the new 4th kingdom stages start coming out next week, and will become much more interesting when PvP launches in the coming months.

"...the new 4th kingdom stages starts coming out next week... pvp launches in the coming months."

As I know Glu admins/moderators never said that pvp will come with 4th kingdom.
    PvP is also for me the feature i want the most (Since EW3 was announced). But knowing it will come "soon" should be enough at first.

Have a bit patience. :)