Options

Is it Just me, or ...

whocarewhocare Registered Users 20 Posts
Is it just me or everyone Epic & Legendary drop rate become extremely low?
Like Once in hundred times.:mad:

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    It might be worse than that.

I haven't gotten a single unbreakable from hellboy in over a hundred kills. This is a problem.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    SirikeSirike Registered Users 37 Posts
    Lol, I wish I can tell u. But I don't even have a chance.
  • Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    On,y way for unbreakable is to pay. Pay to be good in full force.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    On,y way for unbreakable is to pay. Pay to be good in full force.

I'm glad I'm already hunting for godlies on mage and warrior. I feel bad for those who are still at leg HB.

My monk sux though:(
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    Can't argue with that point. The game flow logic is flawed beyond comprehension.
  • Options
    dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
    I've run Endless waves 110-130 about 30-40 times since the patch and have had only 1 legendary item drop. Unsurprisingly, it was Godly Helm of Resolve...the only piece of Godly Resolve gear I already had. I am running the tower with nearly 400% IIF.

This is a problem.
  • Options
    HeeroHeero Registered Users 51 Posts
    I run Endless every time i get 20 tickets, from 110-130 since patch, all I've seen is purple bracers... Better to run fire lotus to get runes before patch
    .:CAARNAGE:.
    <Ex0duS>
  • Options
    EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
    whocare wrote: »

U know what, i had to kill hellboy pre 1.2 about 10 000 times to get full unbreakable set(no ring ofc).
    And u are whining that legendary is once in hundred?
  • Options
    Heero wrote: »
    I run Endless every time i get 20 tickets, from 110-130 since patch, all I've seen is purple bracers... Better to run fire lotus to get runes before patch

Another run completed...nothing but trash Wondrous Talisman of the Boar.

I really wanted the Murder Maker and would settle for ANY new upgrade at this point. But I guess I should start running the Fire tower for runes as you suggest.
  • Options
    Edgars wrote: »
    U know what, i had to kill hellboy pre 1.2 about 10 000 times to get full unbreakable set(no ring ofc).
    And u are whining that legendary is once in hundred?

We've all killed Hellboy thousands of times pre-patch, generally dropped a piece of unbreakable every few runs. Post-patch I've never seen one piece of unbreakable drop. The drop rates have been slashed across the board.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    whocare wrote: »
    I've been distracted chasing runes so I haven't been farming LHB as much as before the update so I can't say for sure but it does seem that the drop rate is worse than before.

Could be my perception though. I mean it takes twice as long to farm so twice as long to win something good...
  • Options
    CaliverCaliver Registered Users 63 Posts
    my 2nd or 3rd run in Endless Mode after the patch i got yellow tier 8 sword lev 44 torando blade :D
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    This is just my theory, I believe IIF just not working at all.
    0 or 400 IIF work the same.

This is just theory, there is no prove or even test :D
  • Options
    Caliver wrote: »
    my 2nd or 3rd run in Endless Mode after the patch i got yellow tier 8 sword lev 44 torando blade :D

well you are suuuuuuuuper lucky haha. I've been running endless for over 2-3 weeks and never seen even 1 yellow lv. 44 weapon drop. At least pre-patch I was getting random Godly drops (all but 1 being of fortitude) to trick me into thinking I was progressing.