Options

Just gonna drag this out forever aren't you?

DaveShaveDaveShave Registered Users 56 Posts
Nothing more to be said.. It's been like nearly 2 months and still no news for us iphone 4 ios 7.1 players.. Yes I'm among those people that haven't given up completely. But if this issue gets delayed even more, then you're seriously pushing it glu.. If that's the way you do things now- so be it. Be honest about your intentions. And I mean really. So then some of us can move on in peace

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    They said that they will most likely be fixing this issue next update...which is next week.

Just pray, my friend.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    That's why I got android
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    DaveShave wrote: »
    Nothing more to be said.. It's been like nearly 2 months and still no news for us iphone 4 ios 7.1 players.. Yes I'm among those people that haven't given up completely. But if this issue gets delayed even more, then you're seriously pushing it glu.. If that's the way you do things now- so be it. Be honest about your intentions. And I mean really. So then some of us can move on in peace

There are several threads on this and the fix is being worked on. We are hoping the fix will be ready in the next update.