Options

*** can i do now??!

xneonlightxneonlight Registered Users 64 Posts
im a lvl 46 warrior. i killed lhb before the newpatch but now i cant kill him. i got the chad upgraded to 2 stars. got transcient armor and malvareos. what to do now? cus nian wont drop better then chad so.. i need to farm lhb but i cant!!

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Same thing happened to my Warrior.
    Your options are limited:
    1. (easiest one) Start a new character
    2. (harder one) Try to get transcendet ring+talisman of vulture/berserker (if you don't have them yet) and max them, add at least green lightning rune to weapon/ring/talisman and green fire resistence to your armour. Also level up to 50.
    3. (simple one) Wait for the new update due this week and hope they don't screw worse than the previous one.
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Farm Legend Nian and upgrade Chad to 15/15. Then you've got a shot to beating LHB. It will be long due to the buffed stats on LHB. Socket lightning runes on Chad, ring and talisman for additional damage.
  • Options
    xneonlightxneonlight Registered Users 64 Posts
    alrdy have chad on 15/15
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    PS: option 2 is not reccomended due to ****** reagents drop rate. You'll grow old before you find 5 DPSS for Chad.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    xneonlight wrote: »
    im a lvl 46 warrior. i killed lhb before the newpatch but now i cant kill him. i got the chad upgraded to 2 stars. got transcient armor and malvareos. what to do now? cus nian wont drop better then chad so.. i need to farm lhb but i cant!!

Chad becomes weak after 1.2 patch. What you can do is farm tower of fires repeatedly until you got the runes that can make your chad strong.
  • Options
    BigBossManBigBossMan Registered Users 46 Posts
    Noob city in here