Options

New content bugged?

After the download today whenever I select the new levels to play they load forever and don't start. As well on endless lvl 115 the large frost ogre does and drops loot but doesn't fall over and disintegrate. This causes the timer to keep going and fail the wave. This happened twice in a row.

Please let me know how to fix the new contet I don't want to uninstall the game for fear of losing all my progress.

I have already restarted the app a few times, turned off my phone and restarted and did a soft reboot but still nothing works.

ISO user on 4gs

Comments

• Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Think they have had a problem with iphone4 using 7.1 for couple of weeks. They are trying to sort it out, but each update brings new problems so it might be a while.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Strange. It was perfect until today for me. Hope this gets fixed soon. No point for me to play if I can't run endless or the new content.
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Think the main problem they are having is that the bugs don't happen on every device, so it's hard for them to pin down.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.