Options

One quick questions...

VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
Currently I am lvl 39 with around 3500 gs, and farming Lcyclops(about 2 min kill time). I am not able to advance past Ruins of ChoYan because it becomes too difficult for me.

I am using a maxed lvl 26 gold sword of the butcher from Hellboy, however I have a purple Sword of the Raider in my back which has 369 more max gs. I can probably get it to 15/15, won't be able to max it. I am hoping that I can get a 31 gold sword from Lcyclops so I was saving the reagents I have now to evolve that.

My question is:

Should I just fuse/evolve the 31 purple sword I have now to 15/15 and use that, which should speed up farming, then farm for a 31 gold from Lcyclops? Will a 31 purple at 15/15 be good enough for L Nian with proper runes? Should I just keep farming LCyclops with my 26 gold sword and save my reagents to evolve a 31 gold if I get one?

Currently the game is really hard for me, almost at an impasse, so I am thinking if I get the 31 purple sword to 15/15 it will help me a lot with progress. However how much better will it really be at 15/15 than my Gold lvl 26 Holy Blade of Nobilus(butcher)? It has a 369 higher max gs score, but only CD/IIF no CC.

Thanks in advance for the help

V

Comments

• Options
    SkyrideSkyride Registered Users 36 Posts
    Do you enjoy the 69
  • Options
    JMunsonIIJMunsonII Registered Users 17 Posts
    What you need to know is if the reagents needed to evolve the sword-in-question are within your reach. I can't answer that as I haven't gotten that far with the warrior character I have going (he's still in his mid-twenties, such a young 'un).
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Since it is 400 gs difference and cc iif i think the 1 u have will be better cc cd works better
  • Options
    JMunsonII wrote: »
    What you need to know is if the reagents needed to evolve the sword-in-question are within your reach. I can't answer that as I haven't gotten that far with the warrior character I have going (he's still in his mid-twenties, such a young 'un).

I have the reagents to get it to 15/15, just not sure if it will be better at 15/15 than my 26 Gold sword of the butcher which is maxed. I am assuming it will be, because it has almost 400 higher max gs, but also it doesn't have CC, only CD/IIF, so I don't know.
  • Options
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Since it is 400 gs difference and cc iif i think the 1 u have will be better cc cd works better

Are you saying you think it would be better to stick with my lvl 26 Gold sword which has cc/cd? Or you think I should go with the 31 purple sword which is only cd/iif? Not sure I understand your response?
  • Options
    I have the reagents to get it to 15/15, just not sure if it will be better at 15/15 than my 26 Gold sword of the butcher which is maxed. I am assuming it will be, because it has almost 400 higher max gs, but also it doesn't have CC, only CD/IIF, so I don't know.

Well, 'natch, if the sword-in-question has much higher GS, that's the weapon-of-choice.
  • Options
    JMunsonII wrote: »
    Well, 'natch, if the sword-in-question has much higher GS, that's the weapon-of-choice.

Yeah thats what I was thinking, but then I am also a little afraid because with my luck I will evolve the sword to 15/15 then I will get the gold lvl 31 sword from Lcyclops and will have used all the reagents I farmed so long to get and won't be able to evolve that lol... grrrrr
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Yeah thats what I was thinking, but then I am also a little afraid because with my luck I will evolve the sword to 15/15 then I will get the gold lvl 31 sword from Lcyclops and will have used all the reagents I farmed so long to get and won't be able to evolve that lol... grrrrr

Not just your luck. The game is designed in tiers. Reaching a higher tier often needs heavily upgraded equipment from the lower tier. I think the game should be renamed. "Eternity Farmer III"
  • Options
    rewand wrote: »
    Not just your luck. The game is designed in tiers. Reaching a higher tier often needs heavily upgraded equipment from the lower tier. I think the game should be renamed. "Eternity Farmer III"

haha good point! I don't mind farming as long as there is light at the end of the tunnel, which is getting very dim the way this game is headed.

So you think I should just get the 31 purple to 15/15 then go from there? If I do happen to get the 31 gold from LCyclops I guess I would just have to farm those reagents all over again, *sigh*
  • Options
    haha good point! I don't mind farming as long as there is light at the end of the tunnel, which is getting very dim the way this game is headed.

So you think I should just get the 31 purple to 15/15 then go from there? If I do happen to get the 31 gold from LCyclops I guess I would just have to farm those reagents all over again, *sigh*

If you want to advance, yes.
  • Options
    lIIusionlIIusion Registered Users 42 Posts
    Here's the catch:
    The higher the GS, the better attack damage. Purple Raider Lvl 31 is good but if you could farm for lvl 31 Purple butcher, that would be better for LNian.