POLL: 1.2 Update too hard or not?

Comments

• BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Totally agree with yout post nephelim

i'm also a guild leader and now i have to spend more time motivating my friends than farming.

Come on glu you have a great game that we would'nt like to quit. We need a difficult game not an impossible game
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Warriors, we've heard your feedback and want your opinions! Our v1.2 update brought difficulty adjustments to the PvE levels in Kingdoms 1-3 and player feedback was mixed. Some found it too challenging, others thought the new challenge enhanced gameplay. What do you think about 1.2?

A) Too hard, change levels back
    B) Hard, but keep it the same
    C) Not too hard, keep it the same
    D) Not too hard, make it harder

We appreciate your constructive feedback! Use the poll above and add comments below.

ohh yeah only two people are too say it's easier make it hard ok this guys should be Kush_snipes or Kuro cause there are testing gear up got ton of free gem so they could said hey pal this is too easier buddy
  • skylunaskyluna Registered Users 5 Posts
    Its way too Hard to keep People motivated. I even did wave 114-120. AT wave 115 did i get an unbreakable.. shouldnt godly drop at 114+? Anyways, i cant see the poll. But i Def vore for A since we all know that the game Will eventually, you Will profit more in a longer distance. Do all gamers a favor and fix the reagent drops and The hardness.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    skyluna wrote: »
    Its way too Hard to keep People motivated. I even did wave 114-120. AT wave 115 did i get an unbreakable.. shouldnt godly drop at 114+? Anyways, i cant see the poll. But i Def vore for A since we all know that the game Will eventually, you Will profit more in a longer distance. Do all gamers a favor and fix the reagent drops and The hardness.

Godlies drop at 110+. But in 110-120, unbreakables drop too. Trust me, I've gotten at least 5 Unbreak bracers from 119-120. ****es me off.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Trillbill88Trillbill88 Registered Users 1 Posts
    My vote is a change back and for one who like it hard make them another title of gameplay . 1. Normal , 2. Legendary , 3. ( new one) new name hardest mode .
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    So.. is the game going to change... and if so when roughly..?
    So, I'm guessing Glu is not going to care about this right?
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Glu have the small mater of the new James Bond game to occupy them now, a famous name like that will be a massive money maker for them. Enough that they can let standards stagnate on other games in their stable.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    So, I'm guessing Glu is not going to care about this right?

Actually, the team specifically asked me to post this poll, so in fact, they do care. What actually happens from here has yet to be determined.
  • LordeyLordey Registered Users 11 Posts
    Actually, the team specifically asked me to post this poll, so in fact, they do care. What actually happens from here has yet to be determined.

OMFG, has yet to be determined, ***, oh yeah take your time sit around your office and dream all day while players like myself are quitting left and right it's like GLU is the local fire department there dispatch to a fire and they see a house burning but wait it's yet to be determined if we want to put this fire out or even get it under control. I have played what once was a great game and regret to say I even spend real hard earn working man $$$$ on this now sad, pathetic, worthless game. gLu you have killed my enjoyment and it's time we say goodbye and end our relationship you once was a good GF always ready to please, willing to perform, coming up with great ideas to keep the flame alive but now your a fat lazy sloppy worthless *****. Adios.
    Lordey wrote: »
    OMFG, has yet to be determined, ***, oh yeah take your time sit around your office and dream all day while players like myself are quitting left and right it's like GLU is the local fire department there dispatch to a fire and they see a house burning but wait it's yet to be determined if we want to put this fire out or even get it under control. I have played what once was a great game and regret to say I even spend real hard earn working man $$$$ on this now sad, pathetic, worthless game. gLu you have killed my enjoyment and it's time we say goodbye and end our relationship you once was a good GF always ready to please, willing to perform, coming up with great ideas to keep the flame alive but now your a fat lazy sloppy worthless *****. Adios.

You haven't had $ex for a while..?
  • SpronkSpronk Registered Users 51 Posts

The game and I were playing the other night and it told me it wasn't satisfied with my thumb size.
    Spronk wrote: »
    The game and I were playing the other night and it told me it wasn't satisfied with my thumb size.

haha!

Well that hurt. Lol.

I didn't say the DEVELOPMENT team. I said Glu. The ones that are rolling in dough right now.
  • Nephelim33Nephelim33 Registered Users 8 Posts
    "As yet to be determinated". Well, we all know what GLU will do: nothing. This poll sounds like a place where players just tell their frustration, and that's all. The drop rate is fuc**** low, hackers are domnating the game, the PvP sounds like a joke or a false hope just to keep players on your game and waiting for their money. So Gluadmin, I'm waiting for answers to those questions:

1/ Do this poll will really change anything?
    2/ Can we hope that someday there will be cooperation in the game?
    3/ When do you will work on PvP?
    4/ What are you doing for the guild bug? (Invisible player in mine, game says I'm full but we are 49/50)
    5/ Have you read my first post? Do you realize that today this is the guild masters who keeping players on the game and not GLU?
    6/ Are you going to do something for the (so poor) drop rate ?

I really hope that I will get answers, for me and for the others players. The game is in fire, hackers dominate the game (just look the tournament of the last week), so we really expect a reaction of you and of GLU.

Have a nice day, sorry for my wrath, but I think it's understandable.We are waiting for you, but for how many time? Do something. Quickly. Or this game will be dead soon. Personnaly, I will change my note of Google Play Store, and I invite other players to do the same thing. It is maybe the only thing that will make GLU move.
  • sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    Nephelim33 wrote: »
    "As yet to be determinated". Well, we all know what GLU will do: nothing. This poll sounds like a place where players just tell their frustration, and that's all. The drop rate is fuc**** low, hackers are domnating the game, the PvP sounds like a joke or a false hope just to keep players on your game and waiting for their money. So Gluadmin, I'm waiting for answers to those questions:

4/ What are you doing for the guild bug? (Invisible player in mine, game says I'm full but we are 49/50)
    5/ Have you read my first post? Do you realize that today this is the guild masters who keeping players on the game and not GLU?

I really hope that I will get answers, for me and for the others players. The game is in fire, hackers dominate the game (just look the tournament of the last week), so we really expect a reaction of you and of GLU.

Have a nice day, sorry for my wrath, but I think it's understandable.We are waiting for you, but for how many time? Do something. Quickly. Or this game will be dead soon. Personnaly, I will change my note of Google Play Store, and I invite other players to do the same thing. It is maybe the only thing that will make GLU move.

Let me help you with this:

1.Nope
    2.Nope
    3.Nope
    4.Nothing
    5.Nope
    6.Haha, nope.
    sergiu111 wrote: »
    Let me help you with this:

1.Nope
    2.Nope
    3.Nope
    4.Nothing
    5.Nope
    6.Haha, nope.

Thanks you, but I really hope an answer of GLUadmin. So please let him answer me.

GLUadmin, I want true answers, not "we do our best" or "in a some time". This, is an answer of a bot. I want an answer from a human, who care about his job.
  • sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    Thanks you, but I really hope an answer of GLUadmin. So please let him answer me.

GLUadmin, I want true answers, not "we do our best" or "in a some time". This, is an answer of a bot. I want an answer from a human, who care about his job.

The thing is, he is not ALLOWED to answer. His contract doesn't let him to. This is the case with 99% of the publishers. Gluadmin is just a publisher, not a dev.
    sergiu111 wrote: »
    The thing is, he is not ALLOWED to answer. His contract doesn't let him to. This is the case with 99% of the publishers. Gluadmin is just a publisher, not a dev.

Ok, I didn't know that fact. So we never get a true answer right? How rude...
  • ElrinderElrinder Registered Users 10 Posts

I'm sure he says what he can, but the decision makers are clearly doing a poor job. A month ago I thought they had deviously created the perfect grind--just BARELY enough reward to keep everyone on the hook with slow but attainable progress. Just BARELY enough reward to keep people buying gems for that last frustrating push.

But it turned out I gave them too much credit. That was an accident, they didn't realize what they had and thought they could squeeze it better by killing the advancement. The problems have been clear for almost three weeks and now already through multiple 'updates'. If there had been a decision to fix them they would have been fixed. This isn't a mystery bug where they can't be sure how long it will take them to fix. This is a set of intentional changes to drop rates and advancement rates that they have chosen not to reverse.

It isn't about hard. It is about money. I tend to think they will get more money in the medium run by keeping new players, incentivizing lots of small purchases from lots of players, and getting a few large purchases from a minority of hard core players. Their current gamble seems to be that by throttling the drop rates they can get the main player base to plunk down thirty to fifty bucks to get a tolerable weapon.

But that attitude makes us suspect that we will be pushed to big purchases for minor updates, and 30 to 50 bucks seems like a bad deal for every update when whole real games cost less.

The only way this will change is if they see they make more overall money the older way. Which is why if you don't like the current system you shouldn't spend a cent until they change it back. If you spend money the way it is now they will not change it back.

Forum moderators can't change what the team decides to do or is able to do. I can offer a location for you to vent your grievances, I can offer a simple way for you to state your wants for the game, but i cannot change the game. I also cannot give you exact dates or dates for updates because those change on a daily basis and if we give you a hard date and something changes, people are more upset. I tell you as much as I'm able to tell you.

Just be aware that getting aggressive and abusive toward me or any moderator will only cause this thread to close. Consider that I'm the messenger, here to help you communicate with the team... but I didn't build your game and I can't make anyone change the game based on what's in a thread. I can give you a place to organize feedback and ensure the team sees it.
    Lordey wrote: »

Well, apparently, you believe that the people who admin the forums are the ones building your game? Here, allow me to repeat myself...

Forum moderators can't change what the team decides to do or is able to do. I can offer a location for you to vent your grievances, I can offer a simple way for you to state your wants for the game, but i cannot change the game. I also cannot give you exact dates or dates for updates because those change on a daily basis and if we give you a hard date and something changes, people are more upset. I tell you as much as I'm able to tell you.

Just be aware that getting aggressive and abusive toward me or any moderator will only cause this thread to close. Consider that I'm the messenger, here to help you communicate with the team... but I didn't build your game and I can't make anyone change the game based on what's in a thread. I can give you a place to organize feedback and ensure the team sees it.
  • FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    In other words, don't kill the messenger. Yes GluAdmin, you give us a place to vent our grievances but it just seems like no one listens. For months the players have complained about the guild glitch that doesn't show all players, and nothing has been done about it. For weeks players have complained about the selling glitch, the poor drop rates, etc.... And nothing has been done about it. Can you blame the players for becoming frustrated?
    Guild leader of Marauders
    FuryWeasel wrote: »
    In other words, don't kill the messenger. Yes GluAdmin, you give us a place to vent our grievances but it just seems like no one listens. For months the players have complained about the guild glitch that doesn't show all players, and nothing has been done about it. For weeks players have complained about the selling glitch, the poor drop rates, etc.... And nothing has been done about it. Can you blame the players for becoming frustrated?

Of course, we all understand the frustration- with the invisible guild members, with the selling bug, with a lot of the things that come and go.

I know it can seem like no one is listening or that nothing is being done. I can assure you that I advocate for the community as much as the teams can stand it.

People who decide on sales/tournaments/events are completely than the people who log and fix bugs and are different than those who clean the leaderboards and different from those who determine drop rates. Each of us has a small piece we can do and we each try to do that one piece as best we can with the resources we have while making the changes we can to help the players and gameplay. In many cases, these can only be small things. Sometimes they are big enough to show a marked change for the positive. We all hope that eventually we'll be able to implement the latter.
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Sometimes they are big enough to show a marked change for the positive. We all hope that eventually we'll be able to implement the latter.
    off to a good start with finally making hero tower accessible to the masses. Hope they build on that great decision and stop going backwards.
  • MorimMorim Registered Users 16 Posts
    You never shoot the messenger. That is universal. Getting mad at gluadmin or Moloch is just foolish and immature. They are the only thing we have connecting us to the developers, to actually have a chance at getting some feedback back to them, for an even smaller chance of that feedback actually making a difference. We have to understand that they are running a business, not a pro-bono game. If the don't see profit on something, no matter what we say or how much we don't play, they wont change their mind. So go ahead and stop playing if you so much desire to, nobody will miss you on their behalf, nobody is going to try and stop you, because honestly nobody really cares. For every one player that leaves, they get a hundred new players starting fresh. They will start playing and grow with the game as it is right now, so further down the road, nobody will complain about drop rates or bosses giving only one reagent, because they would've never had it that way. Which is what is happening right now. This is all temporary, big boys running the show are very aware of this, and they know that eventually the baby will grow tired of crying and fall asleep. So please stop the hate, anger and accusations against these two very helpful forum administrators and play the game as it is, or don't. Updates will come, more change will come, positive or negative, and we will just have to adapt, like we do in modern society every single day.
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Yeah don't shoot the messenger, well not unless he drops MurderMaker :-)
    Knowing my luck I would still end up with Crude Sword of Attack lol.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Yeah don't shoot the messenger, well not unless he drops MurderMaker :-)
    Knowing my luck I would still end up with Crude Sword of Attack lol.

Well, if he drops Nightfire, I'll start throwing grenades at Moloch.

Oh, wait, I already do that.:)
  • FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    Lol Ultra, remember its a chance to get Nightfire. That means kill him 1 million times, get 999k sigils, and the best drop you will get is a green rusty wand of fly swatting.
    Guild leader of Marauders
This discussion has been closed.