Options

POLL: 1.2 Update too hard or not?

12346Next

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    FuryWeasel wrote: »
    Lol Ultra, remember its a chance to get Nightfire. That means kill him 1 million times, get 999k sigils, and the best drop you will get is a green rusty wand of fly swatting.

So, basically, I have to murder a man a million times? I'M IN!
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    diegriddiegrid Registered Users 5 Posts
    Can u please do something about the daily rewards aswell it is getting boring every weak the same stuff give us some real gud stuff I mean we buy gems and gear from u so reward us with proper gear,gems,offerings and stuff
  • Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    Just a quick note, I think it is unfair that because the difficulty was lowered the drop rates were nerfed as well. That's not fair to players who were still progressing with the old difficulty. Yes it may be easier to defeat a boss, but who cares if you kill it 100 times and don't get even one legendary drop?

If you were going to lower the difficulty then lower the difficulty, but don't nerf drop rates as well and not say anything, that is a classic bait and switch. "The game is easier now" is not exactly true, because with the drop rates lowered the game is still hard to progress because good gear is what advances you.

Vykus
  • Options
    The SaintThe Saint Registered Users 45 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Warriors, we've heard your feedback and want your opinions! Our v1.2 update brought difficulty adjustments to the PvE levels in Kingdoms 1-3 and player feedback was mixed. Some found it too challenging, others thought the new challenge enhanced gameplay. What do you think about 1.2?

A) Too hard, change levels back
    B) Hard, but keep it the same
    C) Not too hard, keep it the same
    D) Not too hard, make it harder

We appreciate your constructive feedback! Use the poll above and add comments below.

I would like to go for option A. Idk about others but yes, I do find the 4th kingdom still difficult. The enemies are too hard, I have the lvl 44 best weapon fully evolved yet my damage seems to less, thinking that the runes are to increase ur damage, they aren't the only thing that matters. And the second thing is that, their speed is too high, even though the little spiders doesn't inflict much of a damage on us, but their speed makes it very difficult to attack. The same goes for the rest of the new monsters, like the archer or the swordsmen, their speed is too high then what I can handle.
This discussion has been closed.