TapJoy Error

After completing offers on the TapJoy website, the game will give me a message to congratulate me for earning however many gems. Then, immediately after this message appears, I get another that says '362: Data Warning'.

Not sure what to do about this, but it is quite a hinderance to my normal way of acquiring gems. :c

Edit: Just to clarify, it's actually hindering me from receiving the gems. I'm stuck with no way to get gems aside from watching the 30 second videos. :/
Jewelz

Comments

• sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    Don't you worry, little fella. Glu got their money. Now keep watching those videos.
  • SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    It's not even Glu getting money... And I'm doing the free TapJoy offers on the website. Just a little irritated that I'm getting nothing for my effort because of an error message...
    Jewelz
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Your "effort" is basically to avoid the paywalls in the game?

Yeah, Glu is gonna love that.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    Lol welp downloading these little TapJoy games takes a while c: and the fact that I did it for nothing is a little upsetting.

And Ultra, if you'd refrain from posting on my threads, it'd be much appreciated. Not entirely fond of you. And no, I'm not trying to start anything. It's a simple request.
    Jewelz
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I love the ones that take 2 seconds to download and you get over 50 gems for it. Happened like 3 times, though. They're rare as hell, unfortunately.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    Your "effort" is basically to avoid the paywalls in the game?
    And I have no way of spending money on this iPad so yup.
    Jewelz