Options

A quicker way of offerings - more than 10 or faster

harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
A lot of people have gathered over 500 tokens per character. Some people have over 2000 tokens on one character because there hasn't been a full offerings tournament for over 3 months.

Is it possibly in a future update to let us roll 50 at once or somehow make a speedier option when rolling 10?

Comments

• Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Support c:
    Jewelz
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Im all for this idea but i dont see it happening. It would bypass the bag limit in the game. And they want you buying more bags. A more reasonable request i think would be that you can get as many offerings as bag room you have left. If you got 150 free slots you should be able to roll 150 offerings.

On the same note. What the heck is with only fusing 6 items at once. You should just be able to check all gear you wanna fuse. I can think of no reason for this stupid limit. You are going to fuse the exact same amount of items in a gear to level it whether its 6 at once or 20. So why slow us down. I dont get it.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    Im all for this idea but i dont see it happening. It would bypass the bag limit in the game. And they want you buying more bags. A more reasonable request i think would be that you can get as many offerings as bag room you have left. If you got 150 free slots you should be able to roll 150 offerings.

On the same note. What the heck is with only fusing 6 items at once. You should just be able to check all gear you wanna fuse. I can think of no reason for this stupid limit. You are going to fuse the exact same amount of items in a gear to level it whether its 6 at once or 20. So why slow us down. I dont get it.

What do you mean bag limit? I use offerings, and if i roll ten and get ten items, i continue to roll more. Even if it goes over my bag space limit.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    What do you mean bag limit? I use offerings, and if i roll ten and get ten items, i continue to roll more. Even if it goes over my bag space limit.
    it doesn't for me. If i got 20 bronze offerings left and only 7 bag slots available it only lets me roll 7. You must have a nice glitch or my game is jacked up lol.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    it doesn't for me. If i got 20 bronze offerings left and only 7 bag slots available it only lets me roll 7. You must have a nice glitch or my game is jacked up lol.

Well, you have 200 bag spaces. And that is absolute maximum. So it makes sense that you can't go over that.

I only have 70. But yeah, you can go over that if you have the offerings.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    ...It would bypass the bag limit in the game...
    On the same note. What the heck is with only fusing 6 items at once. You should just be able to check all gear you wanna fuse.....
    Good points. The bag limit gets breached in endless modes also though. I'm not sure if offerings is limited by bag space...

The 6 limit on fusing should be increased, though that might mess up the very nice animation they currently have for it.