Options

Every player, experienced or new, will appreciate this one

SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
So as we all know, there has been a slight issue with the rate at which we can sell items.
My suggestion?

Add an in game option to choose which types of drops you receive in item form, and which you receive as, instead of an item, a coin drop of equal value.

To dumb it down:
Say you're tired of receiving grey and green items as drops. This will allow you to receive those drops as coins instead. This will entirely eliminate the hassle of having to enter the inventory screen to sell these worthless items. It saves you time.

Not only could we have the option of receiving grey and green as coins, but any rarity of item you desire.
Say you've already acquired full wondrous resolve with unbreakable rings, and no longer have a need for purple gear, as the only thing that can best your gear is godly. With this addition to the game you'd be able to receive everything but gold items as coins, and NEVER have to enter your inventory unless you actually receive something worth while.

To add to this, the option to receive certain types of reagents as coins can also be implemented.
Say you're doing an endless run and starting on, for example, wave 90. You are a rather high ranking player and would not wish to receive the useless demon champion reagents that drop before wave 99. This would allow you to receive those reagents as coins, rather than pesky little nuisances that you then have to spend time selling.

All in all, I think this would be a game addition that would disappoint absolutely nobody, and I believe any player who reads this and has half a brain will offer their full support.

Thanks for reading c;
Jewelz

Comments

• Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Yup good idea. A toggle switch would be nice for when you just want cash or need items for fusing.

Pretty sure they just gonna stick with this no sell confirmation thing they got on android though. Im not a programmer but that sounds like a lot of work lol. Would like it though.
  • Options
    Eh, it'd take some work, but going all out to implement this would take less collective work than all the bug fixes attempting to speed up sell rates
    Jewelz
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    Totally agree. Would save time alot.

Today I accidently sold ALL my Demon Prince's Blood.
    This wouldn't have been happen with this suggested feature. (or an item lock)
  • Options
    Item lock would be a nice idea, actually.

And nice Thresh icon. :P I play too xD
    Jewelz
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Agreed. I hate selling items.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Support , nice mate .:)
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    So as we all know, there has been a slight issue with the rate at which we can sell items.
    My suggestion?

Add an in game option to choose which types of drops you receive in item form, and which you receive as, instead of an item, a coin drop of equal value.

To dumb it down:
    Say you're tired of receiving grey and green items as drops. This will allow you to receive those drops as coins instead. This will entirely eliminate the hassle of having to enter the inventory screen to sell these worthless items. It saves you time.

Not only could we have the option of receiving grey and green as coins, but any rarity of item you desire.
    Say you've already acquired full wondrous resolve with unbreakable rings, and no longer have a need for purple gear, as the only thing that can best your gear is godly. With this addition to the game you'd be able to receive everything but gold items as coins, and NEVER have to enter your inventory unless you actually receive something worth while.

To add to this, the option to receive certain types of reagents as coins can also be implemented.
    Say you're doing an endless run and starting on, for example, wave 90. You are a rather high ranking player and would not wish to receive the useless demon champion reagents that drop before wave 99. This would allow you to receive those reagents as coins, rather than pesky little nuisances that you then have to spend time selling.

All in all, I think this would be a game addition that would disappoint absolutely nobody, and I believe any player who reads this and has half a brain will offer their full support.

Thanks for reading c;

This reminds me of EW2. It automatically sells your item once your inventory gets full haha. Btw selling of white and green items now in ew3 is very easy.
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    Item lock would be a nice idea, actually.

And nice Thresh icon. :P I play too xD

Thanks. Thresh is one of my fave's (although he is a supporter <.<)
    Add me on LoL. My IGN is Sephrone also in EW3. But since I only have internet on my smartphone at the moment I mostly play EW3 and Sudoku^^

To Topic:
    The autoselling in EW2 was great. They should implement it in EW3 too. At least something like that. to make it quicker.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    This is the same as instant sell. It has been suggested before at least 6 months ago. The sell fix on android is good, though there is always room for improvement. An auto sell feature similar to what you suggest would be a good idea.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Xephraim wrote: »
    ...Today I accidently sold ALL my Demon Prince's Blood.
    This wouldn't have been happen with this suggested feature. (or an item lock)

Not sure if this is a bug but when you accidently sell something if you turn off wifi, then exit the game completely and restart it, you will keep your items. This still works, on android at least.

Edit: When you click go back to town and hear the coins drop, that is when it saves it. So that's why this works.

Mods- please don't ask to change this, it is our only failsafe for selling green/grey we want to keep.
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    This reminds me of EW2. It automatically sells your item once your inventory gets full haha. Btw selling of white and green items now in ew3 is very easy.

Selling of grey and green on iOS has not been updated.. It's just as slow as everything else.
    Jewelz
  • Options
    Not sure if this is a bug but when you accidently sell something if you turn off wifi, then exit the game completely and restart it, you will keep your items. This still works, on android at least.

Yea that works on iOS. Just have to immediately swipe the game away before leaving the inventory screen.
    Jewelz