Update - Kingdom Rebalance

Comments

• RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    I dont really see how it is too easy. My mage has 9700 gs with a purple butcher weapon, and it still takes 5 minutes to kill beat that level, even with spider doing 150 damage. I actually almost died because a laser from a purple butcher weapon does like 10% health. That thing is overpowered.

On top of that, eruption no longer knocks it down. So that spider is INSANE.
    see my other post ultra. I wasnt complaining, only answering floyds question.
  • VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    I dont really see how it is too easy. My mage has 9700 gs with a purple butcher weapon, and it still takes 5 minutes to kill beat that level, even with spider doing 150 damage. I actually almost died because a laser from a purple butcher weapon does like 10% health. That thing is overpowered.

On top of that, eruption no longer knocks it down. So that spider is INSANE.

You still can knock it down, but like player when using skill attack, or most miniboss, it unstoppable while attacking, you have to hit it when it walking.
  • UnknowersUnknowers Registered Users 19 Posts
    And for Iphone4 Players?.. --"
  • radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    obviously, moloch is hinting that WHEN the level cap increases, we will see more tiers.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    BlazeCooL wrote: »
    so let say you buy a 60 inch tv for full price, few hours later, it went on sale. would it be my fault to ask for a refund?

Agreed. When you buy something in a store, and later it goes on sale, you can just bring back the brand new TV and request for a refund. Then buy the TV on sale.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    Floyd99 wrote: »
    I'm not complaining i just want to know what the heel is going on! I agree with Ultra tho, its funny how fast they fixed this "bug"

Again, anything that involves money will scare them. Otherwise, they can take their time.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    dont complane that the 4th kingdom is too easy...besides if you will see the recommendation 7500 GS that will explain that with ur 11k-12k GS you only get 9damage from the boss.sorry for bad english

Glu while fixing this could you also please just change the recommended gs text to like 10k gs or something for the 4th kingdom maps so we can get rid of noobs complaining like this that its to hard. Those are the end game maps and are suppose to be played by end game players after Legendary Hellboy right? You are not really suppose to be runing around in there with your 7-8k gs.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Glu while fixing this could you also please just change the recommended gs text to like 10k gs or something for the 4th kingdom maps so we can get rid of noobs complaining like this that its to hard. Those are the end game maps and are suppose to be played by end game players after Legendary Hellboy right? You are not really suppose to be runing around in there with your 7-8k gs.

Those and some of the loading screens are on the list of things to be fixed when we can, they are just of a lower priority than critical issues or new features. Depending on where a problem is, or what it is, can very much effect how quickly we can change something. For example, a lot of the 1.2.1 changes required a binary update, which means that it has to be released via the app stores, which is a time consuming problem. But the elemental damage/defense bug was something that we could handle via a bundle update, so we could pivot on that quickly.

I don't know if the GS score is binary or bundle fixable, but I hope that gives you some insight into why some seemingly easy things (reagent dropping only 1 items was a binary bug, even if it looks simple) take a long time to fix, while much more complicated looking issues (elemental damage and defense calculations were a bundle issue) can be fixed quickly.
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    If you make the first 2 ice kingdom maps 10k or higher gear score then by the time you add them all the last map will require a 20k or higher gear score to beat........ also you fixed it so we take damage but the enemies are not taking the proper damage now in ice kingdom or lotus tower. More so in ice kingdom than lotus tower though.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
    Moloch there is a little issue I've noticed about my characters detail and information,I dont know if its a bug or am i being deprive of everything in this game.It stated that I dont have an INCREASE ITEM FIND..It troubles me big time,a bit ambiguous,and frustrated coz ive been bum all day and no good drops From any bosses in every level..I run some test of random bosses in connection of why im not getting good drops though Ive been working so hard farming and grinding, been playing 8 to 12hrs a day and a good payer,.Im android user...I need your thought about this...I cant compete,I cant go on and Im about to loose this game.It is much appreciated if you could help me solve this problem..
  • FyuryFyury Registered Users 5 Posts
    This would be great! :)
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Moloch there is a little issue I've noticed about my characters detail and information,I dont know if its a bug or am i being deprive of everything in this game.It stated that I dont have an INCREASE ITEM FIND..It troubles me big time,a bit ambiguous,and frustrated coz ive been bum all day and no good drops From any bosses in every level..I run some test of random bosses in connection of why im not getting good drops though Ive been working so hard farming and grinding, been playing 8 to 12hrs a day and a good payer,.Im android user...I need your thought about this...I cant compete,I cant go on and Im about to loose this game.It is much appreciated if you could help me solve this problem..

Yes I have seen many players in town with no increased item find rate value despite having resolve and vulture items.
    ;)
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts

I'll take a look at this. I think it is mostly a UI constraint issue (how much room we have on the screen to display stats) but I'll ask some questions and see what can be done about displaying your IIF.
    You have to scroll down. Mine doesn't show unless I scroll down.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    I just wanted to weigh in......IIF has no real effect.......anywhere. IDC what anyone says. I've talked to a lot of people, and everyone agrees that IIF is worthless. IMO, "resolve" gear offers one extra gs and is just an incentive for Glu to try and convince you to either buy gold offerings or endless tickets. Otherwise, just go for fortitude gear.
  • Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    Since Ive lowered my iif by 100%, Ive actually gotten better gear!
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Yup. My mage had close to 400% iif with godly resolve helm and wondrous resolve gear. Took me forever to find another piece. When i did it was fortitude. Said * it and put it on. The next piece was found even faster, also fortitude. Every time i lowered my iif i found the next piece even faster. Ive got full godly now and only my helm and shoulders have resolve. If iif does anything at all it has to be so miniscule that it just doesnt matter.

Pretty much all godly i find is fortitude. But even if i found resolve gear i wouldnt waste the reagents to max it out over my fort gear. More useful in evo/fuse tourneys. I used to * about resolve not being a prize in tourney, now, who cares.

And yeah. Just scroll your stats down to see your iif.
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    Does android also have a kingdom rebalance?
    Of course we do :)
    ;)
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Looks good glu :)
    -Sagelz
    Okey Thank you so much Sir..looking forward to it..
    mohican wrote: »
    Yes I have seen many players in town with no increased item find rate value despite having resolve and vulture items.

Yup correct..Ive been using Resolves and Voltures for accs..still I cant find my IIF..
    Moloch wrote: »
    I'll take a look at this. I think it is mostly a UI constraint issue (how much room we have on the screen to display stats) but I'll ask some questions and see what can be done about displaying your IIF.

Okey Sir thank you so much..Im gonna look forward to it..Good enough and I love it..problem solve..I will wait til this be fix..
    We have also updated the God of Runes to no longer have green runes, and gold runes have been added to the drop table..

And btw.. are the gold runes be permanent??
    I just wanted to weigh in......IIF has no real effect.......anywhere. IDC what anyone says. I've talked to a lot of people, and everyone agrees that IIF is worthless. IMO, "resolve" gear offers one extra gs and is just an incentive for Glu to try and convince you to either buy gold offerings or endless tickets. Otherwise, just go for fortitude gear.

Somehow Ive thought of it too and tried lower IIF and definitely I found good gears while using Lower IIF..and now that I have higher percentage of IIF..I cant seem to find it..Plus up until now 3months ago I havnt even seen the Murdermaker..It seems like my character is bug and its not in my system..and my level is 52..android user..
    Scroll the info and item find is at the bottom. It is hidden unless you scroll.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • EagleOneEagleOne Registered Users 18 Posts
    Somehow Ive thought of it too and tried lower IIF and definitely I found good gears while using Lower IIF..and now that I have higher percentage of IIF..I cant seem to find it..Plus up until now 3months ago I havnt even seen the Murdermaker..It seems like my character is bug and its not in my system..and my level is 52..android user..

Yeah, I had 360% IIF with resolve gear and have mainly been getting common drops, with one epic drop every 5 runs through the tower levels 110-125. Once I found my first godly item and equipped it at full strength, the drops increased. It still seems that the item drop rate hasn't been recalibrated for the kingdom rebalance. If it has been, it's not the same as before. Deviating slightly, kingdom 4 is incredibly unbalanced in comparison to kingdoms 1-3. I know that only kingdoms 1-3 received the rebalance, but kingdom 4 is not correct on the recommended GS. I'm currently at 10275 and consistently get whipped by the big spider on the first level on legendary. The frozen skeleton archer on the second level seems ridiculous. The freeze that the hero receives, as a result of being hit, slows him/her down to pretty much 5% of normal movement. This doesn't happen anywhere else in the game, and is near impossible to recover from with the Monk - even with the roll and quickened movement skills. Warrior is a bit better because of the ability to parry, but still takes forever to kill at 10275 GS. I even have ice resist equipped on every piece of armor, and fire equipped for offense. For the sake of consistency, it would be nice for the freezing to be recalibrated and the recommended GS for kingdom 4 to be updated to something like 11,000. 7,500 is not correct at the moment. One last thing, EvilButNice how is your level 52 on Android? I'm maxed out at 50 on android 4.4.2. Those are the two biggest things I believe the game still falls short on.
    EvilbutNice is a veteran and played in the first month of ew3 when there was no level cap. After they put the level cap those already above 50 remained at that level
    ;)
    EagleOne wrote: »
    Yeah, I had 360% IIF with resolve gear and have mainly been getting common drops, with one epic drop every 5 runs through the tower levels 110-125. Once I found my first godly item and equipped it at full strength, the drops increased. It still seems that the item drop rate hasn't been recalibrated for the kingdom rebalance. If it has been, it's not the same as before. Deviating slightly, kingdom 4 is incredibly unbalanced in comparison to kingdoms 1-3. I know that only kingdoms 1-3 received the rebalance, but kingdom 4 is not correct on the recommended GS. I'm currently at 10275 and consistently get whipped by the big spider on the first level on legendary. The frozen skeleton archer on the second level seems ridiculous. The freeze that the hero receives, as a result of being hit, slows him/her down to pretty much 5% of normal movement. This doesn't happen anywhere else in the game, and is near impossible to recover from with the Monk - even with the roll and quickened movement skills. Warrior is a bit better because of the ability to parry, but still takes forever to kill at 10275 GS. I even have ice resist equipped on every piece of armor, and fire equipped for offense. For the sake of consistency, it would be nice for the freezing to be recalibrated and the recommended GS for kingdom 4 to be updated to something like 11,000. 7,500 is not correct at the moment. One last thing, EvilButNice how is your level 52 on Android? I'm maxed out at 50 on android 4.4.2. Those are the two biggest things I believe the game still
    falls short on.

Okey base on my experienced and opinion the Tower of Heroes doin good for everyone..The drops are seasonal in the tower of heroes..Whether you have IIF or Not it is better emphasize by the rate of your survival..So basically you have to survive as higher level as you can,thus the droprate increases and has a higher chance of good items,definitely yes..so I used Godly fortitude before and and fully upgraded them inorder to survive into the higher levels..The higher you go the higher the chances of good drops..and I suggest you do farming at the tower of heroes while the tournament is going on..That is a high time where you can find lots of good drops..Coz I made it to 52 in the first patch before the new patches came out and i think they leave my level that way for a credit of my hardwork..aight..
    mohican wrote: »
    EvilbutNice is a veteran and played in the first month of ew3 when there was no level cap. After they put the level cap those already above 50 remained at that level

Exactly bro..and the developers of this game just leave my level that way for future patches to come when the level cap increases..Its a credit for all my hardwork reaching into that level..
This discussion has been closed.