Options

Disenchant gold gear for shards

HootersHooters Registered Users 21 Posts
In 2 days I've played at least 7-8 hours. 100% of this time was on legendary Hellboy and Endless. I got one Prince demon shard. Considering this is a end game reagent and I need about 30 of them to max my gear which is Not endgame material ill likely need 60-90. Pretty rediculous at current drop rate. Need to increase drop rate or add a dis enchanting option allowing us to destroy gold gear drops for gold shards. This is the only game i play atm and without further content (due to gear cap - no shards) and only the daunting task of endless hours of fruitless farming to look forward to im considering shopping around.

Ps I've spent over $30 & I'm done buying shards.

Comments

• Options
    SpronkSpronk Registered Users 51 Posts
    This would be great. 2 weeks playing and no shards. Endless is the only place I have a chance of getting them.
  • Options
    AleIsDearAleIsDear Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hooters wrote: »
    In 2 days I've played at least 7-8 hours. 100% of this time was on legendary Hellboy and Endless. I got one Prince demon shard. Considering this is a end game reagent and I need about 30 of them to max my gear which is Not endgame material ill likely need 60-90. Pretty rediculous at current drop rate. Need to increase drop rate or add a dis enchanting option allowing us to destroy gold gear drops for gold shards. This is the only game i play atm and without further content (due to gear cap - no shards) and only the daunting task of endless hours of fruitless farming to look forward to im considering shopping around.

Ps I've spent over $30 & I'm done buying shards.

I like this one, though I foresee it being done so that you have a chance to get your reagents back.
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    AleIsDear wrote: »
    I like this one, though I foresee it being done so that you have a chance to get your reagents back.

Lol right? Here, pay 100 gems to break your godly piece for one soulshard, or spend 250k for a miniscule chance of receiving one from breaking it.. Yay..
    Jewelz
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Lol right? Here, pay 100 gems to break your godly piece for one soulshard, or spend 250k for a miniscule chance of receiving one from breaking it.. Yay..

Glu's not that dumb. You can get two soulshards for 100 gems, and you don't even have to lose any gear.

Although that was kinda funny.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.