Anyone ?? :)

Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
Anyone want a player my ign is JAYNEEDAKILL, I'll accept it in the morn if anyone does

My vp in this tourn so far is 400k if that's a help :)

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Well, as long as you are a loyal member, I'm sure Exodus will be happy to have you.

I seriously hope you aren't just posting this for drama.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    What drama could come from me postin this ? And what drama do i cause i say my opinion on things i dont troll in here.... I told you, inv me ...
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Alright. I'll send you an after around 2 hours from now.......i need to finish homework first.

As for drama, i meant trolling. I've been a bit paranoid after sergiu joined forums.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    How can you and why would you be paranoid about anythin to so with the forums lol, yeah were in completely different time zones so ill accept when i get in from work, ps due to the fact that tournamenta start at 1 am my time, i work daily which can sometimes mean i wont be active for say around the first 15-20 hours of any given tournament, for example yesterday i never started playing until 20 hours, if that means ill be kicked then dont invite me, i noted on another thread aomeone was kicked from a guild you were in for that reason