Options

Hackers just got smarter

This picture is taken during the previous endless tournament (16/04/2014)
2014_04_16_13_46_00.png
This picture is from the current endless tournament (23/04/2014)
2014_04_23_10_36_58.png

He's currently in 4th place but probably waits until the tournament is nearly finished and then he will make his move to the top.

Glu antihacking is sleeping lol!!

Comments

• Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    What I want to know is, how can he return after he got ban?
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    You know, I read an article about another app company (Gree) that got caught having paid shills in game. They were given gems or allowed to hack for the soul purpose of driving up the cost of the game during events because they knew the whales (big spenders hooked on the game) would do anything to be at the top of the leaderboard. I wonder if that is what's going on here???
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Craigster wrote: »
    You know, I read an article about another app company (Gree) that got caught having paid shills in game. They were given gems or allowed to hack for the soul purpose of driving up the cost of the game during events because they knew the whales (big spenders hooked on the game) would do anything to be at the top of the leaderboard. I wonder if that is what's going on here???

Not saying there aren't shills but these guys are too far out for that. No amount of money will get you to the top of the board this time. It's hacker vs. hacker.
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Ive made it and cleared 148 on iOS and I spent about 4revives on that wave alone. At 149 however me in full god gear and mm with full blue runes managed only 300hits and 1600crits on wolfmen and catkins so getting further then 150 is obv hack
  • Options
    BestFriendCZBestFriendCZ Registered Users 52 Posts
    I think that more than 140 waves is impossible.... i have mage 12680 GS on all All mx runes are purple...and cant kill wave 140.....they do not kill me but time over every time
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    its possible....with warrior
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    So yea... mobile games VS people who use a better computing machine (pc, mac, w/e) to utterly destroy the former.
  • Options
    EthanbugsEthanbugs Registered Users 20 Posts
    VoidBlader wrote: »

Was he even banned in the first place?

Gluadmins posts suggests otherwise.
  • Options
    BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    VoidBlader wrote: »

They can change server after getting ban