Is your guild "full" but with fewer than 50 members?

Does your guild have fewer than 50 members, but when you try to add someone, you're told your guild is full?

We will now be able to adjust your guild numbers to show the appropriate number. This is a manual fix, so it will not be instant. However, please list the name of your guild in this thread and we will get to them as we can.

Thank you!!
Prev1

Comments

• SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Marauders
    Jewelz
  • RussiaRussia Registered Users 111 Posts
    guild Alfa
  • DevilJinsDevilJins Registered Users 7 Posts
    Devil Jins
  • FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    Marauders still has the bug. Before it was 48/50 and then you guys fixed it. Now it's at 49/50 and saying we are full. Making progress I guess, lol.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • Aquah2oAquah2o Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hi gluadmin im sorry to try and message you here but i started a thread with a problem . Could tou please reply on that ????
  • GoulgoufGoulgouf Registered Users 10 Posts
    GuildeMaitreQc
  • FLAMERIOFLAMERIO Registered Users 7 Posts
    goodfellas
    Devil Jins
  • RussiaRussia Registered Users 111 Posts
    how long can you wait! 3 months have passed
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Russia wrote: »
    how long can you wait! 3 months have passed

Thanks for the time check. It's been 12 business days since the post was first made. You should see a fix soon.
  • tbumbekovtbumbekov Registered Users 16 Posts
    MurderMakers
    I got confirmation that these guilds were fixed:

• Goodfellas
    • GuildeMaitreQc
    • Marauders
    • Alfa

However, Devil Jins couldn't be found. Can you confirm spelling?
    tbumbekov wrote: »
    MurderMakers

Will add this to the next bunch. Thanks!
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    However, Devil Jins couldn't be found. Can you confirm spelling?

I find it slightly disturbing after so many posts and screenshots of that guild in the hacking threads that you do not know the name... in any event, they are DevilJins ...864 million VP strong. Nothing to see here. *whistles and ambles off*
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
    Brutal wrote: »
    I find it slightly disturbing after so many posts and screenshots of that guild in the hacking threads that you do not know the name... in any event, they are DevilJins ...864 million VP strong. Nothing to see here. *whistles and ambles off*

Yeah, I don't know why they didn't try that. :/ I just wanted to confirm there wasn't a 1 in there or something.
    Plz... my guild Devil jins only have 49 people...and went I invite someone see full...I need invite another plz
    DevilJins wrote: »
    Plz... my guild Devil jins only have 49 people...and went I invite someone see full...I need invite another plz

I'll confirm when this is taken care of. Request went in yesterday.
    Devil Jins...only have 49 people and went I invite another see full...I NEED ONE MORE SPORTS
    DevilJins wrote: »
    Devil Jins...only have 49 people and went I invite another see full...I NEED ONE MORE SPORTS

I told you that this is a manual process. Your guild name is in with the bunch to be fixed. Please be patient!
  • AleksieAleksie Registered Users 72 Posts
    Ah, I finally found the thread, sorry GLU admin for starting a new thread but we have full at 49/50, Nymphos guild. Thanks-
    Nymphos forever~LaRusse~IGN Aleksie
  • GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    Hello , same problem max playersd 49 \ 50 ... RomaniaStyLe ... before 48\50 now can 49\50 ... try to do 50\50 ... thx ;)
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • Nephelim33Nephelim33 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Same problem for me. Tr3paNation.
  • ELIONGAELIONGA Registered Users 13 Posts
    TheWolfPack
  • MaumodeMaumode Registered Users 3 Posts
    My guild is xIRON*****x, it is shown 47/50 members, but when I try to invite someone new I am told it is full. I have 3 ghost members!!!! Please could u gently fix this bug ? Thanks
    My guild is xIRON*****x , it is shown 47/50 but actually it is full, cause when I try to invite someone new, I am told it is not possible. I tried to contact those 3ghost members, but I had no reply. Could you gently help me and fix the bug?
    Sorry, the name of my guild cannot be fully shown, dont know why. It is iron and ***** without space between. The second word is like two spheric things, maybe the forum does not allow this kind of word.
  • wolfblitzwolfblitz Registered Users 4 Posts
    TheWolfPack
  • wolfblitzwolfblitz Registered Users 4 Posts
    TheWolfPack fix it max at 49 members its been more then a month now ... where is customer care!!
  • pc246pc246 Registered Users 13 Posts
    OmegaSenerity
  • pc246pc246 Registered Users 13 Posts
    OmegaSenerity:

I have 45/50 shown but when I tried to invite it says: 506: the maximum number of guild members has been reached. Please help. Thanks.