Options

The bosses on spirit bridge take steroids

2Next

Comments

• Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    don't we get invulnerability for half a a second after successful parry?
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Lieto wrote: »

We do. I can block the **** out of him if lucky, but my timing messes up from time to time and I die.. went down to 30% best with no potions.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    Whats ur gs?
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Whats ur gs?

10300. Only weapon counts, I die in 2 hits anyway.. Can't put him down though. That thrust attack is bugged like hell, u need to press block before it start, cause he teleports through the whole **** map with it.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts

OMG that's parry of course. Lolz sorry my mistake, I mean we don't have invulnerability long like theirs. I wish they bring back the EW2 warrior.
  • Options
    bryblun wrote: »
    10300. Only weapon counts, I die in 2 hits anyway.. Can't put him down though. That thrust attack is bugged like hell, u need to press block before it start, cause he teleports through the whole **** map with it.
    Murdermaker? )

Just checking if i can theoretically beat him for quest with a revive or something :)
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Im guessing you have 3 sets of equiptment right? Or did you unsocket/re-rune them?

Also, are the runes next to each boss the attack and defence they have or is that what you need to be most effective against them?

The 10k boss has thunder attack and fire defence rune.

Also, yes everybody is right they do have way to much HP, at least the last 2 bosses. Id like to know were they play tested and If so what level character, which character and what runes and attack/defence were used..?
    no i just resocketed my gear. I refuse to carry any more fing sets of gear. And i dont give a shît about the runes either, ill resocket a purple for all i care. This rune cràp has been the downfall of the game. And from what ive seen it really doesnt make that much of a difference. I mainly play now just to help guild with tourneys, i only do hero tower and lhb. Runes are garbage idea, new stages are garbage, these new bosses are garbage, i really dont know why i keep playing. I still like the core gameplay and i like the people i have met so far. Im sure pvp will be what just shuts the game down for me.
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Got the fenix pet the first hour of farming the 1st boss - only a drill from the second (spent 3 hours or so on him so far). IIF is 409% - does it matter for wings/pets?
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    Got the fenix pet the first hour of farming the 1st boss - only a drill from the second (spent 3 hours or so on him so far). IIF is 409% - does it matter for wings/pets?

Maybe, but a lot of it is definitely luck. I found storm wings from last jade boss after farming 30 minutes with an IF of less than 200. Other people took several hours and days with no luck.
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Cool – I’m going to max out a lesser sword w/IIF for the tourney anyways (Master Yang's Tornado Blade) so I’ll probably switch to that for farming and keep at it!