Options

The pet does nothing?

ukjamesukukjamesuk Registered Users 15 Posts
So i just got the fenix only to find it does nothing at all except follow you around the town..

Pretty disappointing.

It should at least be able to come into the dungeons with you, even better, attack the critters...

Comments

• Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Derp post of the year.
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Nick88Nick88 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Both the wings and the pet does nothing, every player agrees considering how difficult they are to get and that they take up inventory space that both should do something beneficial to help strengthen the player.

I like ur idea of pets going with u into dungeons and attacking, what if they also gained exp and evolved into a more ferocious companion that deals more damage.

What if wings either added a legendary rune attack of a certain elemental attack depending on wings ie blood moon wings u deal an additional 15% dark damage or different types of damage dependent on wings
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Nick88 wrote: »
    Both the wings and the pet does nothing, every player agrees considering how difficult they are to get and that they take up inventory space that both should do something beneficial to help strengthen the player.

I like ur idea of pets going with u into dungeons and attacking, what if they also gained exp and evolved into a more ferocious companion that deals more damage.

What if wings either added a legendary rune attack of a certain elemental attack depending on wings ie blood moon wings u deal an additional 15% dark damage or different types of damage dependent on wings

Yes but i think that only the pet should do something. The only thing you could do with wings is adding attack runes.
  • Options
    ukjamesukukjamesuk Registered Users 15 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »
    Derp post of the year.

Well done you win!!