option "replay"

AzemeazedAzemeazed Registered Users 12 Posts
i think it would be good and speed up farming if we could press replay option after we kill someone. now there is only option continue which leads you to town and from there you need to go to same map again, and all of that is taking too much time. if we get option replay we can farm someone as long as we like or till we get more than 200 items in bag and have to go sell it in town.

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Glu doesn't want to speed up farming. They want to slow it down, because that way you'll feel inclined to spend money on their ridiculous offerings.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Glu doesn't want to speed up farming. They want to slow it down, because that way you'll feel inclined to spend money on their ridiculous offerings.
    you know i like ya ultra. But this spamming negativity all over the place just to post something is really getting old. You know i feel exactly the same way on most things, but im just letting it go and trying to be more helpful and productive in forums. They know our complaints and moans and groans. They'll adjust if they want to and probably wont. Now i just try to play and enjoy the game, without spending a dime. Feels better to help the other players rather than gripe to a group of people who are ultimately going to do whatever they want.

And yeah azem, replay would be nice. This has been suggested numerous times.
    C'mon Rentoc. You've been on forums for a while now. And why my negativity, you ask?

Because, for one, I've seen this suggestion so many times over the past five or so months that it sickens me that Glu doesn't listen. Seriously, how hard can it be?

I post negative comments because it hurts me when people think Glu cares. I think you and I both know that isn't true.
  • AzemeazedAzemeazed Registered Users 12 Posts
    i was playing ew2 since the beginning, and we gave many suggestions to glu about improving the game. i quitted ew2 long ago couse my mobile device broke and i searched for ew2 about month ago in app store and i came into ew3 so thats why i downloaded it. and after some time i realized that many suggestions we made to ew2 are now incorporated in ew3, for example endless maps. you see in ew2 there was ranking with number of monsters killed and you had to run some dungeons for it and it was boring to start all over again etc so endless would make it much easier. endless suggestion was my idea so im pretty happy that i can see it in ew3. maybe its not that easy to incorporate something in already existing game, maybe its easier when you do it from the start when you program new game. all in all the point is that glu listens.
  • KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
    Yes everyone has wanted this forever. I'm not buying gold just to speed up farming a bit. It should be a simple programming step and seems like a no brainer to me
  • LastmonstaLastmonsta Registered Users 3 Posts
    I too would like to have a replay option if you win and a retry option if you lose as it is even more so annoying fighting your way to then end boss jst to get nuked in seconds to death, to back to town to find him on map to startin the fight again!

It is true they are wanting to make money but if people get fed up with the game they will not make any money!
    Glu wants people to get fed up....so we pay money. And besides, Glu's main source of money is not from us, it's from the elite players that have whole sets of event gears. They're the ones that spend an obscene amount of money (no offense), and thus Glu can afford to not care about the rest of us.
  • LastmonstaLastmonsta Registered Users 3 Posts
    No offense taken i would not pay myself i rather earn which is why its annoying waste of time havin to go theough the map when farming!
  • The SaintThe Saint Registered Users 45 Posts

Nice idea, I hope glu takes this into consideration, as m looking forward to it