Which to use?

MooslesMoosles Registered Users 35 Posts
I have a lvl 40 epic Impervious Greaves of Fortitude, 15/15 and I just got lvl 33 legendary Transcendent Boots of Fortitude, 0/5. I'm farming LNian in preparation for LHellboy. The max GS is 65 lower on the legendary ones.

Comments

• ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    The purple is slightly better, but the amount of resources needed to upgrade it is more than likely higher than you might want to invest in.
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Don't bother upgrading the Transcendent Boots since they are fortitude too.
    Save your money and DCSS for Transcendent Ring and Talisman.
  • MooslesMoosles Registered Users 35 Posts
    Ahh okay I'm still collecting stuff from LNian, I have Transcendent rings and talismans as well as Trans Bracers of resolve, and Unbreakable Helmet of Resolve, I have many other transcendent items but they are not resolve, Should I simply not use a transcendent item unless it is Resolve?

I have Skysplitter as well which has not been upgraded as well as 11 DCSS, is it time to move on to Hellboy or keep trying to get Trans of Resolve armor?

For example I have Unbreakable Pauldrons of Fort, I keep hearing not to upgrade unless it's resolve, so should I hold off until I find resolve or use it?
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    No. I said that both of your boots are fortitude so it's not worth upgrading the Transcendent ones since you have already 15/15 Imprevious. If you have Transcendent Ring and Talisman fully upgraded and a gold lv. 36 weapon 15/15 you can go LN.