Options

game will not start or load on galaxy tab anymore

tntcoxtntcox Registered Users 12 Posts
So here it is, downloaded this game a couple of months ago, really enjoy playing it, I believe it is one of the best from glu. However, now the game will not login or open. I am using Galaxy tab 2.0. And have never had a problem up until 2 days ago. Now it wont load at all. Cannot even get to screen to choose which warrior. Is this ever going to be fixed? Or this game going to be another Glu game deleted?

Someone please help.

Comments

• Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I use the galaxy tab also. I don't know how people can play a good game, at least graphically wise, on a small mobile screen. My model # is GT-N8020 running 4.1.2 OS. I can play fine now and have never had a problem.
  • Options
    Yeah, I love the game, think it is one of the best that I found. I use the GT-P 5110 running o.s 4.2.2
    everything was working fine up until 2 days ago. Was trying to upgrade , was trying to level up, was just about to hit a gem bonus for daily play.......... then nothing. Cant even log in past the front loading screen. Will not be happy if I have to delete the game and not be able to retrieve my current game.
    if that happens, it will be the last glu game I will ever play no matter how good it looks.
  • Options
    So I finally fixed this, after waiting for a possible outcome from glu, I became impatient. I decided to uninstall them game and reload it with the thought that if I lost everything then I wont return. I reinstalled the game and it found my last data, I have the game back working and I didnt lose anything. Dont know what caused itmjn the first place, but this seems to of worked for now