Options

One hour into Endless Tourney

BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
Over 100 people using the cheat on android in the first hour. Much worse than last tourney. Tenth place player closing in on 1 mil. Our good friend Jason banking 4.4 mil VP already. This is beyond embarrassing. Start deleting some folks already!

I'm sure I'm not the only one holding out on buying gems until glu demonstrates they are serious about providing a fair playing field. I'm not going to try and outspend 'hackers'. :(

Manually deleting the top 50 cheaters each tourney would be better than just leaving them run rampant... Even if you can't detect who is using the hack, just wipe out people gaining impossible scores. Figure out the biggest score one could get with a maxed account using max gems, and delete everyone above that point.
Android IGN: Brutal1977
Class: Warrior, 12591 GS

Comments

• Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Jason90622 is his way to becoming a 4 time hacking hall of famer.
    5zmz9c.jpg
    105ytzp.jpg
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    teejareliasteejarelias Registered Users 53 Posts
    Sorry gluu...dont know what the hold up is, but these players using this apk mod they continue to brag about thoughout town, mocking you and the players who actually pay, need to go away. As they are stealing from me and you because I refuse to spend a penny until these bummms are gone.....please do something about this NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    deviljins now openly recruits for people using hacks and guess what guild is in first place?....
  • Options
    flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »
    deviljins now openly recruits for people using hacks and guess what guild is in first place?....

i aggree, 10 top guild, are member is use a mod and a hacker
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    For reporting hackers, please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103114-Report-hackers-here
    This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.