Options

flamerio88 - openly admitting to using a mod

harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
flamerio88 wrote: »
if you use a mod, you can kill oni general in 5 second with 3 char with any gs do you have... i like it.... thanks glu, you make me and all player use a mod, still alive... hahahaha

the modders are now openly admitting to doing it in the forums...

Comments

• Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    What a shame and Glu not moving there fat *** to ban them
  • Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    This skunkerio is ****ing the hell out of me..
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • Options
    flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
    i am disappointed glu.. very very disappointed

because before i am use a mod, i am one of player, not use a mod.. i play every day, i fun... but i can't win every tournament because of hacker... i am sad and disappointed, why glu not banned hacker, modder, etc??? the make this game not fun and not fair...

who agree with me, if in a one month for now, glu not banned all hacker and update this game with maximum security ( no one can't one make a mod again )...

YOU ALL FAIR PLAYER STOP PLAY EW3??
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I can just see more and more people trying this. If 20% cheat I bet 80% have tried to cheat but haven't been able to.
  • Options
    SpronkSpronk Registered Users 51 Posts
    Time to start playing with a mod, I guess.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    I didn't try to hack the game and won't , even tho Glu is ruining the game I will support this game till the end because it is a really good game and there is still a chance to save it and ban * like that mother * flamerio
  • Options
    HasmodaiHasmodai Registered Users 13 Posts
    Cheating, childish behavior and poorly spoken english. FlameRio88 must be just another ****tyhead brazilian teenager that thinks that honesty and study are a waste of time...

Excuse me for my comment full of prejudice, but I am brazilian myself. One of the few that plays with honesty and acts like grown ups.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Face Palmmm xD
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    Seriously Glu? Flamerio admits to modding and cheating, and he's not banned from the game or from forum? Why is that?
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    FuryWeasel wrote: »
    Seriously Glu? Flamerio admits to modding and cheating, and he's not banned from the game or from forum? Why is that?

Yes, we are aware of the issue and he has been reported.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    For reporting hackers, please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103114-Report-hackers-here
    This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.