Report hackers here

Comments

• pc246pc246 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Another one no damage: williamnaveg
  • Obar90Obar90 Registered Users 28 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »
    Plz obar wannabe. I got high rank cause of real skills. When a person is at 0 x ??? the losses don't count against you anymore. Only wins get added...I was close to getting 3rd last tourney but ran into 3 Modders (2 I lost and 1 I won) in my last 5 tickets (30 Minutes of tournament end) and ended up getting 4th with 0 x74 just 2 behind poter who I think had 0 x 76. All of this without spending any of my gems. And yes I will dare all day long everyday and report any modders cause then I can get some real legit fights. You on the other hand, who hides behind a fake name...go pound some sand.

LoL its not ticket problem most high ap is 50 and you even got it from cheater huh why not you take your screenshot on how to win cheater u lmao really you are doing thing more obvious than Grugg 163 andless and btw did you win Grugg lol thats impossible hes experience mod user lol :)
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    mrblonde18 wrote: »
    DannyC no cool down no mana hacker

and your pics are where? Dannyc is in my guild and I do not believe he is a hacker. I would like to see some proof.

Reporting: runordie....mage put up lots of lightning orbs all over.....I still beat the noob cheater lol. I will post pics later.
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Obar90 wrote: »
    LoL its not ticket problem most high ap is 50 and you even got it from cheater huh why not you take your screenshot on how to win cheater u lmao really you are doing thing more obvious than Grugg 163 andless and btw did you win Grugg lol thats impossible hes experience mod user lol :)

Can you please speak some common sense, 50 AP is not the highest you can get when you are at a (6.3x) high rank. This so called mod didn't even come out yet so killing regular players in a Legit match was not impossible to get myself into the 0x??? rankings even though they're not all 3 kill wins a win is all you need to gain stars. You obviously don't know anything about this game. Modders have the advantage but it doesn't mean you don't have a chance at winning the match. It's just super hard especially against a mage who's Orb spam is super hard to avoid unless you cast your own orb to keep them out for only 8 seconds which I did against Frostferz even though he won the match I got 2 kills off him vs his 2 kills of me. Current tourney is a little difficult getting super high atm but it doesn't mean I won't get there is I can pull off wins. I've played Grugg 3 times and I don't see anything irregular with his mage from the last tournament.

0 Kills = 38 AP
    1 Kill = 44 AP
    2 Kills = 50 AP
    3 Kills = 56 AP

38AP
    30k7z91.png
    44AP
    20u4egg.png

50AP
    9se8oo.png
    56AP

10hsmtf.png

Wannabee obar you don't know what you are talking about. Go pound more sand.
  • taekwonboy77taekwonboy77 Registered Users 37 Posts
    New hacker, again..... he use many ball orb... name : creative3957

Thanks
    allforone1 is a cheater....he kept using one laser after the other way to quick for CD and never used mana pot....please ban this cheater.
  • ultrasceptileeultrasceptilee Registered Users 2 Posts
    old hacker, join again

Chatting Jason90622 ( the best hacker, before update he win every survival turnament )
    W9pbNA8.png

double rank in PVP rank, suwan6655
    TpkQeMR.png
    Rvacho - Match started ok - everything seemed normal until the dude starts busting out multiple orbs. Even modding this dude clearly couldn't pull off the win. Maybe its because his GS is so low...anyhow - Glu has some serious work ahead of them.

2dir7rp.png

How the heck did I pull an 9k gs player as an opponent? That's 3k less than what I have.
  • BanModderBanModder Registered Users 1 Posts
    old hacker, jason90622 ( the winner every survival turnament with million VP )
    sV1fUfm.png

bug/hack/or something else.... this player have 2 id in rank PVP ( suwan6655 )
    qbgddUM.png

My name ID : JagoPedang
    From Indonesia
    Android.
  • MurrdocMurrdoc Registered Users 5 Posts
    The character named Luchoboi has developed an invulnerability hack in arena somehow, he stood there and just let me pound on him just to show me he wasn't able to be assaulted, interestingly he made it seem like he was able to be hit for a while. So it's obviously something he had developed to be turned on and off.
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Murrdoc wrote: »
    The character named Luchoboi has developed an invulnerability hack in arena somehow, he stood there and just let me pound on him just to show me he wasn't able to be assaulted, interestingly he made it seem like he was able to be hit for a while. So it's obviously something he had developed to be turned on and off.

We've seen this many many times. Some think it's lag related, but I've had too many fights where they fight for real just until they get ahead, then they turn into a statue and remain invulnerable until time runs out. Unknown what glu is doing about them.

All we can do is keep posting player names as we see them abuse the game and hope for the best.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    krzyz is another hacker that can use an unlimited amount of orbs. Makes no sense because his gs is over 12K but I guess he just had no skill and probably used hack programs to get that gs . What a bunch of punks that ruin this great game
  • UltimateXUltimateX Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hacker list for today in pvp
    no cool down skill,unlimited mana
    IGN
    -甘虾
    -SEJUNG
    -uyaikapcai
    -skygun
    -KiddKill
    -sammy7
    -luunghiepph
    -SEJUNG
    -I3kSouth
  • BestFriendCZBestFriendCZ Registered Users 52 Posts
    i think easy will be write here people which dont using this hack .... from today fights were 80 percent with hackers ..this is nice * statistic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    oooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggg ......... WHAT ****ING UPG IS THIS ......... IS FULL HACK-ERS ... i swear i don`t play on this srv never in my life !!!!!!!!!!!!! speedbot ****-ing cheat after 5 hours
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • mirel007mirel007 Registered Users 41 Posts
    THEDARKLORD put 10 orbs it so hacks...pls put a program to stop that sheet a seme to counterstrike- steam....plssss
  • MonnikMonnik Registered Users 24 Posts
    Khaek: No cooldown, put up miltiple orbs at once. Cleverly waited to see if he would win without cheating, this began when he started losing.
    OVbAdGCl.jpg
    3mTiBQal.jpg
  • MonnikMonnik Registered Users 24 Posts
    Egorych0502: No cooldown dashing and whirlwinds and still managed to lose 3-0.
    OlPT5Vwl.jpg
  • taekwonboy77taekwonboy77 Registered Users 37 Posts
    Kieplacloai hacker, make many dash, dash and dash..... please cek it.... thanks
  • mirel007mirel007 Registered Users 41 Posts
    1peach warrior no cooldown
  • NcklNckl Registered Users 13 Posts
    Frostferz and Speedbot both no cd in arena. Are you sleeping glu? They are in top 10arena ranks Both of them. Are you enjoying your nap of 23hrs per day? Wake the * up.
  • stark11stark11 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Jabber007 wrote: »
    whats wrong with this to accused me as a hacker?
    Orcbrutal is another mage with 12k plus gs that has unlimited orb use and laser use. They never have to replenish there magic and can drop an endless amount of orbs throughout the arena and if you are lucky enough to stay away from the then they also have no cooldown for their laser use. Glu admin really needs to stop these hackers that are ruining the game
    And now, RaulB a warrior with no cooldown! Endless slash, although I would prefer to use the hurricane if I were him and had no cooldown because my mage still knocked his cheating *** twice but I lost the battle. Btw why would you pair a 6700 monk with an 1100 mage? I felt Sry for the poor fella
  • 3Foot20113Foot2011 Registered Users 25 Posts
    viethlls used a no cooldown, infinite energy, and max stats hack
  • sakabatousakabatou Registered Users 17 Posts
    Darzzi, a warrior with no cooldown and unlimited energy in pvp arena.
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    rvacho - weak like ****, managed to kill him even tho he used unlimited energy orb spam.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
    GodeSsS wrote: »
    oooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggg ......... WHAT ****ING UPG IS THIS ......... IS FULL HACK-ERS ... i swear i don`t play on this srv never in my life !!!!!!!!!!!!! speedbot ****-ing cheat after 5 hours

lol your funny goddess...we know speedbot is a cheater...you know how we know? He was right near your 294 in endless....ohhhh wait so that means you cheat to doesn't it.....you have no place to cry about cheaters here cheater......