Report hackers here

Comments

• kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    found another multi orber and constant tele and erupt caster....

nem22...he is really bad though, I still beat him. Pretty sure I got at least a couple good pics of him cheating. It appeared at start he did not mean to cast a second so quick because he never put up more than two. I simply put mine up and took a pic with his two up. I tried to get a pic with his two lines of erupt but it fades fast so will have to look to see if I got it.
    so fun for me....two cheats in a row....0hungcuong0...unfortunately did not beat this scum ball
  • seanjudgeseanjudge Registered Users 2 Posts
    Luunghiepph no cooldown/unlimited mana.
  • dhurleydhurley Registered Users 2 Posts
    Just fought a hacker in pvp. Problem is, they had no display name.....i got screen shots, but I can't get them to upload here
  • hungcuong1188hungcuong1188 Registered Users 7 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »
    so fun for me....two cheats in a row....0hungcuong0...unfortunately did not beat this scum ball

scumbags, the poor acting skills
  • hungcuong1188hungcuong1188 Registered Users 7 Posts
    PVP since the new update. me and you also had to fight several times, since your GS is demonstrated 12553.cung your combat skills less now you tell opponent cheating, scumbags
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/qdntmztgze2ljq8/10154432_1500176120202564_1568332691412070030_n.jpg
  • mirel007mirel007 Registered Users 41 Posts
    i put anoder hack 7macho7 - i now i put to see bat you not ban or delete all hackers i lose my time to you glu
  • sakabatousakabatou Registered Users 17 Posts
    miceee, a warrior. another cheater without cooldown skill.
  • diegriddiegrid Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey guys why do you think ppl are hacking this game??answer is we spend 2 much money on all the things we need 2 gear up and the glu team is just sitting there thinkin how 2 get more and more bucks out off us,just think about it upgrading a game with somuch problems everytime there is a upgrade without fixing the first 1,i would be asame 2 rob ppl like that,i'm not a hacker but y dnt we just all hack the game till they fix every thing like giving us better daily rewards,better offering instade off the same sh!t over and over again
  • mharvzmharvz Registered Users 21 Posts
    .,hackers of the day,.

teerapol - mage

piyarat - warrior

imtn - monk
  • kenteekentee Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hacking is becoming worse. Players just stay at one place running in a corner without taking damage, suddenly you will lose connection and get the message that you have been defeated. I played Soulpirate and I knew he was hacking
  • GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    RegExp wrote: »
    Sup!
    My another account on forum is Grep. And Grep was banned because I say totally truth about Gluu team regarding hacking issue, sure my post was cleared
    My IGN: shee. I'm playing from January and always be legit and tolerant for Gluu and little portion of moders. Even pay money sometimes for my pleasure.
    I was very bored from game and was very happy when PvP comes. In pre-season i was #2 (1 star from victory).
    But current situation just a nonsense and slap in the player's face.
    YES! I start to using mod (noCD, inf.mana) from this source: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=535292&st=7280
    Also using cheat like hit player then just click home button on device then wait ~3mins then restore game with win.
    So I'm real cheater and HOPE Gluu will ban me!

PS: Big thanks the Most Legit and Greatest Guild on Android for good time! GF Forever! Good Luck!
    9576ff2797c5.png

PSS: This IS AWESOME BALANCING!
    27292c181601.png

I think Shee is the best of hackers in PVP and FRoST...( Rank #2 ) in battle
    Please try do something with all hack`ers i can`t play nothing .
    Im 100 %legal .. i put a lot of money in this game for gems and other fuc.kers moders come to broke the game .

UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    gtfo goddess you didn't even earn the gear you are wearing..you modded to 294 in endless to get it.....
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Godesss kindly stfu please, youre embarassing yourself.
    ;)
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Goddess how did you get to endless 294? I can't even pass 144 with my warrior atm. You must have some real skills.........NOT. LOL
  • peglylocapeglyloca Registered Users 12 Posts
    + Hack in pvp arena *** VIDEO NAME ibrahim41

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16s6R9cMqY4&feature=youtu.be
    + hack pvp arena Name Mega004

a9144d5a8e591210b4ed038ca0e274c6o.jpg

d0aad23c76bd0a55295dfba04f4a63f7o.jpg
  • NeemioNeemio Registered Users 3 Posts
    heres couple guys i faced in pvp in 2 last days... all of them did have NO CoolDown Hacks... "Kleef" "Atmaca24"
    and "difobl"

Would be nice to get them all banned for life... its so booring when u get one of them against u,.,, u cant do anything... they just spam all skills...

Thx
  • MonnikMonnik Registered Users 24 Posts
    Aleksie wrote: »
    Screw that. I'm tired of all these stupid modders and hacks. So many of us play fair and I don't care if they clean up their act, they did it once, they'll do it again. I didn't work hard, come this far for a bunch of HACKS who fckin' can't hack it in pvp and have to resort to cheating. I say ban them period. They didn't have any conscience when they whooped our butts in pvp 3/3 for those extra AP points so I feel no compassion for anyone who cheats.
    I didn't mean they shouldn't be banned, I agree with you. I was just surprised.
    multi orb cheater

uweng

i have screenshots if needed

@gluadmin it seems to you guys are supposedly working on this once a week but that is not enough. Here is a list of cheaters I have come across and their rankings in pvp tourney as of my posting this.

2 FROSTFERZ (leader of Nightdragon)
    7 GoDeSsS (leader of RomaniaStyle)
    8 uweng
    13 jxjxjcif
    19 shandi (leader of topmaster the new deviljins)
    24 strength
    25 Toshiba
    33 bapc (russian name the first looks like b)
    36 cool4054
    39 mx2x
    41 speedbot
    50 marcelsena
    53 l3kSouth
    57 0hungcuong0
    68 guerreiroxxt
    69 darkDT

Some I faced this week some last week but these are all cheaters I have played against. I am confident I have not played all the cheaters in the top 100. This is getting out of hand.....
    admins do nothing here. wasting time i lose tourment en money to buy gem.
    i report all hacks bat nothing :((( wasting time
    the problem is the work on it once a week but it's not like they event clear out all the hackers when they do. They royally jacked the whole endless leaderboard and just let most of the people who went way over 200 like Goddess get away with it.
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    I have run into only one clearly modding in the last 52 fights, but they could be camouflaging it. I have run into at least 19 laggers over the same range and it seems to be getting much worse. Judging from the names, many look to be folks that shouldn't be on the America server.

The fights below were with the lagging types where they can hit me, but my strikes go right through them for little or no damage. I've found better luck leading them with dashes, i.e. aim about a body width in front of the direction they are running. Almost beat the latest asian character guy that way.

Lagger List (28 fights, at least 20% of my fights this season):
    asian characters (x3), chatt, cttbotno4, firerun, garysalas, John67, kaiqyou (x2), lokisax, maiyot (x2), Minhnhat (x2), monnkom, nontee, pao1234, pelides (x2), savz (x3), sukle3124 (x2), tawatchaibom, weigacky, wqknight

Note that I don't know the cause, only the behavior from my end. Seeing the same folks lag over and over is kinda frustrating. Why give the benefit to the folks with the ****py connection, whether it be intentional on their part or not?
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
    MNG3 - monk hits me once then just does his special attack non stop so he is invulnerable to my attacks......he didn't kill me but couldn't do anything to win either. It was clear before this he was a cheat because he was rolling all over the map non stop till he got a hit in.

come on glu it's no fun when you guys can't get a handle on this.

on another note I got NiceAssasin twice today and I am starting to think the cheat accusations are true. He clearly does not have the same mod as others but he has something. I have fought other maxed players and I have fought plenty of near max people and the difference between him and the rest is even though he has only 15% fire resist and I have a good % of fire damage and hit him many times with erupt (for whatever reason he let me hit him, he was on warrior) and it did little to no damage to him every time. Yet somehow when he would hit me even with basic attacks it did massive dmg to me every time.....like I said I have fought others with similar or same gear and there is a clear and obvious difference so something aint right about that.
    Kafmarik mage imunity damage
  • neokrewneokrew Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hunt3rRikkudo i hit her many times combo like 36combos and bombarment of slash and chops she just stands there like frozen till end of time and with 1/4hp. And suddenly kills me. -I have screeshot but i cant find place to attach.
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Zboxnano - 3rd on list in tournament - skill spam. WHY THE * IS A TOP3 CHEATER STILL * PLAYING GLU!? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND OR RETARDED?
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED