Report hackers here

Comments

• CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Please check out warrior Foxrasta. In arena he switched on some invulnerable ability after he got one kill. I had a 70+ combo on him and a whirlwind and it did no damage. He just stood there taking it. Then he would move a little and stand there for some more. Needless to say, he won one win to none. Please check him out.

Edit: that is on an iOS device.
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    as for hackers still on pvp leaderboard there is poommin , Godesss and pehape who are all above 280 in endless. I can post screenshots if needed

correct on those....also l3kSouth, nong5555, 11zz, suwan6655, monalisa1 and many more.

@gludadmin I see you guys reset the ladder. Is the cheat team still working to ban and/or reset the people who were way over what was possible or are these people just getting away with it? you guys made it so we can't quickly and easily show how they are cheating so I am hoping it is because it is being handled and not because you are letting them get away with it. The only thing holding me back from spending money is knowing I should probably be top 20 and instead I sit here at 37. Please give us an idea of whats going on. I see some have been done jason90622, lovetrym, anh2yeuem and many others gone but am curious if you guys have moved on from those people and are just focusing on new pvp hackers or what.
  • WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    After the first kill this hacker stand in the middle of the arena and take no damage.
    5mcyrs.jpg
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    107w6zl.png
    1415j79.png

To my understanding endless was clean sweeped and Godesss. Poommin and pehape reached these waves before the update. Thing is they arent banned and are still on leaderboard and climbing ranks in the arena.

and lol even admins can own. Gluadmin for president!
    ;)
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Another of the invulnerable types on android; player name hanjaerok, 10.8k GS mage... fight started off normal, got a few hits in, but after one loss, he simply stopped and I beat on him for 45 seconds straight, whirlwind, strike, about 20 whacks with murdermaker... didn't move his health bar one bit.

hanjaerok.png
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
    For those that haven't run across the invulnerable type of cheater, here's how it works... I've seen several this season so far. It's getting common enough that I'll probably sit out PvP for a while. If I keep playing, I won't post any more pics, just names. Too time consuming and I don't know that glu is doing anything with them.

My new friend D4N1L0 (that's a zero on the end... fitting for a zero); 12.4k GS warrior. First battle we fight, I get him down 3/4 health and he kills me. This is right after I come back to life for round two... I hit him 4 times, saw he wasn't moving and knew what was going on.

D4_N1_L0_2.png

This is after I beat on him some more, and near the end of a whirlwind.

D4_N1_L0_3.png
    This is after I posed above and below and to the left and to the right of him, hitting him and taking screenies all the way... I'll spare you those.

D4_N1_L0_4.png

And finally, yet another 'loss' to a cheater.

D4_N1_L0_1.png

Pardon the double post, forum only allows 2 pics per post...
    they dont all just stand there....happened to me several times today. I raged in guild about it about an hour ago. I worked past the cheats this afternoon to make it to rank 15 overall get back from dinner and movie to be 29 which is expected but then run of hacks and bam 60s. One person in particular I played yesterday and destroyed so bad that he rage quit before I could max kills then today no matter how many times I hit he did not take any damage. I'd say his name but since he is in a top guild and I can't prove it and don't want to deal with the drama I wont but it is quickly ruining pvp.

Grugg...do you have picks of the other guys I listed? It would be nice if they took care of l3kSouth, nong5555, 11zz, suwan6655, .....monalisa1 - this last one was up there on the endless board but not on the gs leaderboard....to be honest it was just a hacker that ticked me off but a cheater without question.
    Yeah, I called someone out a few pages back. Was positive his health bar wasn't moving... then later convinced myself lag might have done it. After all, he was crushing me anyway. I was more upset that I didn't manage to kill him once.

Now I don't know since today I've prob fought half a dozen players who end up just standing there getting hit multiple times with not a single HP lost... makes me wonder what a cheater vs cheater match looks like. Likely with one saying: 'OMG YOU CAN'T WIN I'M CHEATING!!!! MOMMY!!!'
    hmm Brutal it might be a connection problem rather than hacks. Cause i really haven't come across any cheaters so far in PvP but i did have one where the person stood still and i wasn't damaging him, ended up losing. But after i checked the battle the server i was in had a ping of 10400 ms lol which means that it was I that was lagging. Normal ping for me is in the 200s in which i fight normally with no problems but going 400ms and upwards is when i lag hardcore and lose.
    try switching your server to one with low latency and see if it makes any difference.
    ;)
  • Pt604Pt604 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Endori wrote: »
    I just Report what i saw. I hit u with a combo 30 + and u loose no hp. Hack or bug, i dont care, i just report you here for this. Glu will do the rest. If its a bug or connection problème, they will fix it. If its a hack, they will fix it too. Just reporting

Ok.. Cool.. I understand.. If I reported every odd fight i saw the list would include a bunch of active players and would be a couple long minimum every day. As this seems to be a complaint that is repeated regularly.. My thoughts are it may NOT be hackers.. But whatever floats your boat.

I'm more than happy to have glu audit my account.. Anytime. Just can't believe that I'm the only one you had this problem with.. I'm active enough that it was regulars who told me about your post.. Just dont like my name dragged though the mud
  • HabarabisHabarabis Registered Users 49 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »
    they dont all just stand there....happened to me several times today. I raged in guild about it about an hour ago. I worked past the cheats this afternoon to make it to rank 15 overall get back from dinner and movie to be 29 which is expected but then run of hacks and bam 60s. One person in particular I played yesterday and destroyed so bad that he rage quit before I could max kills then today no matter how many times I hit he did not take any damage. I'd say his name but since he is in a top guild and I can't prove it and don't want to deal with the drama I wont but it is quickly ruining pvp.

Grugg...do you have picks of the other guys I listed? It would be nice if they took care of l3kSouth, nong5555, 11zz, suwan6655, .....monalisa1 - this last one was up there on the endless board but not on the gs leaderboard....to be honest it was just a hacker that ticked me off but a cheater without question.

I have viewed EVERYONE's stats after a match..however most that are cheating are using "unviewable" stats like faster move speed and no cooldown/infinite mana. so at this point until Glu makes those stats pull from the other players client side and viewable, unfortunately they can all just claim its a latency issue. Keep in mind that the current latency issues are there and that it doesn't mean they are modding forsure but it IS a scapegoat for some until somethings done. I do believe Glu will get on it but also keep in mind that if they banned every player who was accused without definately being certain they would lose alot of business and legit/good players.
    I ping 50 to 80 at home so it is definitely not latency issues for me. I have a stupid fast internet connection. I have seen the no cd once so far but more it is the clear massive hp/defense etc.
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Dinochai is a lay down cheater. Got 1 win and then when I killed him he just laid down and didn't get back up. I think that's worse than the runners! What do you think?
    I just got one of the no matter how many times you attach with all different attacks they don't die. Its not invulnerability its insanely high hp so attacks look like they are not doing anything.

Tawatchaibom......it's not lag I played and won 5 right before him. He hit me twice to kill. His thunder rest was 5.3% and my lightning ***** did nothing. his fire resist 10% and erupts had zero effect even when he stood still.
  • ELIONGAELIONGA Registered Users 13 Posts
    I am reporting bababalian he has 450.1% of crit damage which it's impossible to achieve, because maximum possible is 400.1%.
    http://s102.photobucket.com/user/ELIONGA/media-full/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-05-17-12-11-26_zpsc6d1ce3b.png.html
  • khansaikhansai Registered Users 15 Posts
    Please tell me how is it possible to lose when you kill your opponent once and they have no killed you . Thank you

http://s102.photobucket.com/user/ELIONGA/media-full/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20140517-WA0008_zps1ba3854a.jpg.html

NICEASSASIN
    I would like to add more evidence of bababalian cheating by exceeding crit damage limit by 50 percent. So much for all the talk about hating hacks etc. This is FairandHonors guild leader for everyone. Gluadmin please add this as priority hacker removal.

2uzuiap.png

Its no use people have reported these hackers yet here they are at the top 10 000 ap ahead of our guild goodfellas who won last tour...multiple screenshots..and evidence..by the way niceassassin has stopped sending false packet data/modding and I have beaten him 3 outta 5 matches...too funny guess you were a little too slow glu.....
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    ELIONGA wrote: »

UM...I guess you're fairly new to this game. Back when the game came out you could go pass level 50 by doing endless runs. If you were to level up the traditional way then any added Xp would be reset back to where it was the next time you start the game ( going from level 50 to 51 would revert back to 50 on next game start). We have people who are level 53 cause endless was all they did.
  • ELIONGAELIONGA Registered Users 13 Posts
    Just now I had a match with NiceAssasin and he took a quarter of my life down and then just stood there without taking any damage at all. If that is not a hack I hope they fix that soon.
    ELIONGA wrote: »
    Thx for clearing that out for me ducvader. Stilll lots of others stuffs are unclear you know what I mean.

LOL ya I know what you mean...we already know Niceassasin is hella cheating...that's clear as day. The stuff he is doing and how he is doing it is the unclear part.
    ducvader wrote: »
    LOL ya I know what you mean...we already know Niceassasin is hella cheating...that's clear as day. The stuff he is doing and how he is doing it is the unclear part.

bababalian changed his hacked crit damage back to 400.1 looks like GLU is too slow to do anything...he had better get banned and assassin...if FnH wins guild prizes and they dont get banned
    Then this game is becoming sadder than I thought...too bad I really liked it.
  • OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    I too saw that bababalian has stopped using whatever mod he had as his crit dam is back to normal. Just fought and defeated him easily (without his extra 50% damage).
    Some players can remove whatever mod guard that is implemented into the game files to bypass detection of anomalies so his account may appear clean, and I hope the screeshots we took are enough to ban him or at least reset him as I understand you are abit lenient on those that have spent copious amounts of money on the game.

Lol that was a reason of a noob like you dziah...we are not cheater you are weak bro...
    Maybe your guild is hack...i know some of your member was a hacker....ahaha well i dont care anymore...IGN: CatzCreed what now you report me that i was a cheater too? D@mn weakling..
  • Fair&HorrorFair&Horror Registered Users 4 Posts
    khansai wrote: »
    Please tell me how is it possible to lose when you kill your opponent once and they have no killed you . Thank you

http://s102.photobucket.com/user/ELIONGA/media-full/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20140517-WA0008_zps1ba3854a.jpg.html

NICEASSASIN

Glu Admin are your see this true hacker NICEASSASIN FAIR&HONOR : FAIR PLAY ? WHEN GLU BANNED ?????? GLU FEAR ????
    We are Clear player...FairAndHonor guild we play fair with honor...we are not like your guild goodfellas mohican that use ilegal gem hack and mod user..

You want to report me? Okie delete my acc IGN: CatzCreed of FnH on android..the most powerfull guild in android..

He wants his account deleted...so...his wish is his command? I don't see why anyone would want to have their accounts deleted if they put good amounts of honest time into it unless they're bored and ready to move on or something else is up. I've been with Goodfellas since day 1 and we don't need to cheat cause we have bad-asses over here. FaH probably does too but when I see a SS of Khansai beating Niceassasin 1 round and he still lost to nice when time ran out..that is super fishy. For you to believe our guild knows about free gems or whatever you're calling it...I guess you fell for elite trolling we do on Obar Tuesdays. Only noobs believe we can give out free gems through in game trading etc... We're mostly adults with families and jobs we have to attend to..Goodfellas are part timers and as part timers we sure do put up a good fight. Imagine if we full time this? :-)

Anyhow - plz explain how Niceassasin won against Khansai in the previous SS? Khansai 1 kills NiceAssasin 0 kills = Khansai Lost?
    I would like to add more evidence of bababalian cheating by exceeding crit damage limit by 50 percent. So much for all the talk about hating hacks etc. This is FairandHonors guild leader for everyone. Gluadmin please add this as priority hacker removal.

2uzuiap.png

Dziah...lol you just wanted to post a SS of you winning huh? Monks are the only characters that can have 450.1% to CD cause of his skill that adds to CD. 10/10 skill level gives additional 50% - I'm not defending Bababalian - just pointing that out. If he's using another character and has more than 400.1% then yup... we know what that means.
    CatzCreed you're a great at pvp, ive had some of the most enjoyable battles with you, i know youre loyal to your guild i respect that. but i am only putting up evidence against your leaders not you, they can defend themselves. and i am not the only person in this forum that thinks they hack. Well let Glu do whatever they need to do.

EDIT: yes i have now realized that duc, nooby play on my part as my monk isnt fully maxed yet so didnt know, was only mirroring someone elses post. I guess the only out of place screenshot is NiceAssassin. Again apologies to anyone involved :) Cheers.
    ;)
  • SHAAN118SHAAN118 Registered Users 7 Posts
    player name- sixFeetunder. this player cheating in the pvp.. i hit him, but his hp not change.. please get action against cheating players.. thank you