Report hackers here

Comments

• tiparethtipareth Registered Users 4 Posts
    Brutal wrote: »
    After a two-season hiatus, I come back to still find hacks... first fight too. :(

Unlimited mana, no cooldown, invulnerable.

Jalil Mage GS 9300

You flatterer glu?
  • pc246pc246 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I faced Jalil he does not have cooldown.
  • pc246pc246 Registered Users 13 Posts
    raffviee multiple orb and no cooldown.
  • tiparethtipareth Registered Users 4 Posts
    not only could be the repairman reported here. This is only a game. enjoy it as far as you can. all games there is a risk. If you play normal within 3 months will not reach the level of 50 full GS. you could glu his sycophants just be the reporter. envy because you can not beat your opponent. glu trade here. so if you want to fast forward, then buy gems or use mods
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    pc246 wrote: »
    raffviee multiple orb and no cooldown.

Agreed, just faced raffviee in pvp [adroid] and they had no cooldown on skills
  • PfiffonePfiffone Registered Users 7 Posts
    Nickname: arkhaon , no dmg hack
  • WhereRMyGemsWhereRMyGems Registered Users 7 Posts
    ?view=att&th=14729f58763eae98&attid=0.1&disp=attd&safe=1&zw
    Hi this guy mustiiii I think he's controlled by a bot or something because in pvp when I fought him he took 0 dmg and just kept swinging his sword not aiming
  • ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    Slawn no CD inf mana no damage take. Low gs war hacking their way to the top. And glu lets it happen. Ban half of the top 100 most of which are legit. But then do nothing to stop this obvious abuse. Way to go
  • nickname123nickname123 Registered Users 4 Posts
    removed for inappropriate content
  • shruteshrute Registered Users 9 Posts
    Username: Mythic
    Mod: infinity life
  • justin kiatisakchaijustin kiatisakchai Registered Users 37 Posts
    Hacker name "glu****" using mod without cooldown. Pls reset him.
  • reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    Hacker name "glu****" using mod without cooldown. Pls reset him.
    Yeah glufuc k and some chinese name too hack... No coldown unlimited mana.............. Boring.....

Edit= "zamazingo" hack android.... Top10 pvp.....
  • elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    raffviee has unlimited mana and no cooldown.
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    raffviee
    glu**** - replace **** with the F word of course
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Infinite health. Didn't bother to spam specs, so don't know if he had that mod too.

John67 warrior gs 12609
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
    Glu****. Come on now. He should be banned for just his name. But also cause of the no CD mods. As for john67. My wife just fought him he had god awful latency. Hard to get any hits to land. But she did eventually kill him. So either no mod. Or at least not that fight.
  • Demon100Demon100 Registered Users 13 Posts
    In the current IOS tiered tournament, the guild FirstRate have managed to gain 400k vp in under 2hours, this has happened for the last 2 tiered tournaments and each time there has been randomly generated names such as 980#, 981#, 982#..... And so on each with 38k vp on the leaderboards, this can only be players from one guild which is FirstRate as they have been the only ones that have gained vp at the time these players names have appeared on the leaderboards. I have picture evidence to show it but don't know how to upload them to the forums, (someone help me out with that please). Glu, can you investigate into this guild please because we don't want them ruining more tiered guild rewards and HoF (hall of fame)
  • PfiffonePfiffone Registered Users 7 Posts
    Nickname: ruook
    Nickname: arkhaon
    Hackers!!!!!!!
    "sublether" hack no cd, unlimited mana. Android
  • shruteshrute Registered Users 9 Posts
    Username: Lyanz
    Mod: unlimited mana with 0 cooldown
    "Kosurie", android, no coldown, hack
    Rank 0
    wccoow.jpg

Bababalian. Obviously using a mod here. This is one of those old back in the day damage increase mods. In case you don't notice it. Look at defense and gs. 474,000 gear score. Oh man that t9 sure is a big upgrade.
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    revit wrote: »
    Agreed, just faced raffviee in pvp [adroid] and they had no cooldown on skills

I got this same cheater
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Thrage wrote: »
    wccoow.jpg

Bababalian. Obviously using a mod here. This is one of those old back in the day damage increase mods. In case you don't notice it. Look at defense and gs. 474,000 gear score. Oh man that t9 sure is a big upgrade.

So it's not FairAndHonor but Cheat and Cheat More? Did you guys see him get 400+ stars in PVP. For a sec I thought he was legit and working hard to get up there to 0x400+ stars. Wow, I never knew these guys cheated...just wow! Man oh man... Nice and Korea too..those guys got major 0x??? star wins too. PVP chumps is what they are. We don't spend like them and they can only win by spending hacked gems they received from who knows where. Loser Guild indeed.
    Glu****. Come on now. He should be banned for just his name. But also cause of the no CD mods. As for john67. My wife just fought him he had god awful latency. Hard to get any hits to land. But she did eventually kill him. So either no mod. Or at least not that fight.

i fought him to and he didn't appear to be modding. He may have been causing lag intentionally like some others out there but wasn't a mod. I lost to him because I couldn't land a hit. Hit's that appeared to land did not damage.
    reh2b wrote: »
    "Kosurie", android, no coldown, hack
    Rank 0

he used against me as well couple seasons ago and flipped out when I called him on it but he was definitely modding. Do you have some pics? I unfortunately got none when he did to me.
    not fairandhonor will go nuts with the hacks since they know when they get banned gl.u will just bring them back and give them free items for the inconvenience.
    "kenshin84" no cd, infinit mana, throw me 30 orbs.... Rank 0.....android....
    DO SOMETHING!
  • taxmantaxman Registered Users 38 Posts
    Raffviee unlimited mana no cd hack
  • WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    wccoow.jpg

Wow nice fair and honor...very nice...thats explained how they managed to make huge ranking in every tournaments / pvp season...it's all clear now.