Report hackers here

Comments

• SGTschueSGTschue Registered Users 17 Posts
    Ffard wrote: »
    User Tampzo does not take damage in arena. I hit him 50 times and his health bar never moved a spec. The number of instances of this are on the rise. I will be posting each and every one here.

I am:
    Ffard
    Officer (League Of Legends)
    50/50/20
    iOS

Same thing happened to me in arena. It was mage vs mage. I attacked nonstop for 2 min 30 seconds and never landed a SINGLE hit on my opponent. It's absolutely impossible. Rubbish!
  • Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    If you believe that the Mage you fought with is a hacker (I think he is based on your comments) please do mention his / her name for Glu to check it out.....adding a photo will help too....our aim in this forum is to get rid of hackers as much as possible with the help of the players reporting them and Glu of course stoPPing them...a permenant ban should be the penalty of every confirmed hacker....Glu should decide and act soon.....
  • wrassebennywrassebenny Registered Users 27 Posts
    Nothing will happen now that glu have given them a mechanism for changing names....isn't that right cheaty uuuuuxiu and FENRYRR? Spammy mage b!tches!
    Players can change names only once at least for now and I am sure that Glu can block them even if they have a name change since the records remains on the server, so if we keep reporting confirmed hackers, way or another Glu will action that on time...my advice is keep reporting no matter what.....an action will be taken ....
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Players can change names only once at least for now and I am sure that Glu can block them even if they have a name change since the records remains on the server, so if we keep reporting confirmed hackers, way or another Glu will action that on time...my advice is keep reporting no matter what.....an action will be taken ....

have seen players change names multiple times...look at endless names...
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
    I met this user once only and the same thing happened to me, I am using Mage level 50 With all godly items fully upgraded, I hit him with everything I have but he did not take damage at all .....I thought its a bug or something but now I suspect he is a hacker using the unlimited life hack....he must be checked by Glu
  • elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    s has the infinite health hack.
  • korowiowkorowiow Registered Users 8 Posts
    nickname: Malkevian
    No cooldown time in PVP.
  • taxmantaxman Registered Users 38 Posts
    Looks like coolcase is back hacking yet again so how come no permanent for him? He's been caught before n not even changed his name. Glu r such liars and after the updates I'm not sure if they know wot they r doing anymore. I'm looking for another game to play any suggestions?
    Next hacker. Nickname: REFLEKS
    No cooldown time in PVP.

I see coolcase still
    korowiow wrote: »
    No cooldown time in PVP.

I see coolcase still play. When will you ban those cheaters?
  • taxmantaxman Registered Users 38 Posts
    No cooldown time in PVP.

I see coolcase still play. When will you ban those cheaters?

Yet another known hacker first time they caught hacking ban em why give them another chance?
  • ZylanderZylander Registered Users 5 Posts
    FULLFELLFALL is a guaranteed hacker, mage with orbs galore

Have photo just can't seem to figure out how to post it...
    Just be patient, Glu might take time to bann those hackers but they will when it's obvious like this, perhaps they might bann them by removing them or blocking their IP address or or or....they must take an action or we will all be looking for another game to play.....EW3 in my opinion must me nominated as the game of the year if and only IF hackers will really be banned and removed .......
    Same here....lol...
  • LG777LG777 Registered Users 9 Posts
    nickname: 7f7ffbrufh
    No cooldown time in PVP.
  • GREATNESS49GREATNESS49 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Gufboon is a hacker using monk did vaj raj continously and all his specials anck to back to back
  • GREATNESS49GREATNESS49 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Gufbon is a hacker unlimited specials with monk, kept doing vaj raj.
  • LG777LG777 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hacker nickname - tegueroro
    LG777 Hacker name is not enough for Glu to check, what is his hack? No cool down? Infinite life? Please mention that......
    xurumelaa has endless mana and no cooldown. It is ranked in top five and moving up. It's a shame too because the mage has a 13k gs and still has to resort to cheating. What does that mean for the rest of us? Please take care of this and don't let this fool finish the tourney in the top by cheating. There were orbs covering the whole arena during the entire battle.
  • bobiek1983bobiek1983 Registered Users 21 Posts
    bwwLQc.png

ljhVmb.png

IGN: Koreabank1
    Hack: No cooldown, infinite mana. Was spamming orbs every 1 second.
  • bobiek1983bobiek1983 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Nother one
    CLlqDM.png

9ozeqm.png

IGN: fyhren
    Hack: no cooldown, unlimited mana.

There is so many them, where is glu anti cheat system?
  • excèsexcès Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello all! Sorry for my english i'm french.
    I identified à user off god mana is name is ladygaga80
    I am not sure if this post belongs here but on the arena ranks, rank 190 and 191 are both belonging to the same name of Dongyilong. Does this person have two accounts? Sry that it does not give me the option to post a screen shot but you can check it out yourselves and if you can,please post a screenshot. Thanks
    Also, how many nameless people can you have? I have seen at least ten on top 500 for arena ranks, and I ran into one yesterday with endless mana and no cooldown. So how do you report these players and how does Glu know which one is hacking?
  • kumpaskumpas Registered Users 1 Posts
    Nick: Ch4c4l class: mage adam hacker seri skill arenada ilk başta yıldırım hasarı basıyo bitince tekrar basıyo yenilirse seri seri basmaya başlıyo,ekran görüntüsünü aldım upload ettim yalnız upload URL adresini kopyalamadıgım için koyamıyorum ilgilenirseniz sevinirim
    The 13 K he has is due to the hack as well, imagine endless orbs in any stage? You can crack any level with no sweat, it's a shame that such a nice game is ruined and abused by those hackers....we are all crying out loud to Glu to put an end to this insanity.....bann them block their IP, kicked them out for good, if Glu will take a strict action, I am sure hackers will be less each day........nice post......elbandido32
  • KlingoKlingo Registered Users 9 Posts
    OmegaRugel mage spammers on arena lighting orb skill every second
  • CharlieDCharlieD Registered Users 43 Posts
    PLEASE. Pass this info on.. There is a guy on android zuzumui ultimate multi orb. .

Now after this guy cheated to beat me I tried to add him as friend for a friendly chat. However no accept. .

I looked on leader board as he is same rank as me. He changed his name to charlieD1 obviously taking the ****s. Now he has changed to blueburNI. .

This is crazy how many name changes can he do? I took some screen shots and posted them on my guild chat in line app. . I don't know how to upload them on here so I will ask 1 of them to reply to my post with them... hopefully u can still catch this 1 even tho he seems to have unlimited name changes. So how can he be stopped?