Options

Report hackers here

Comments

• Options
    chinny2534chinny2534 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hello, playing in the arena-ending energy and power will end up doing the trick, please block it. I took photos but I don't know how do I send. The trick is using the player : ELIMINADORGS
  • Options
    misterionpromisterionpro Registered Users 11 Posts
    Running ETERNITY WARRIORS 3 loading warning "Network dosing errors, Retry?" once again launch still forever. What is the problem?
  • Options
    Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Another arena full of orbs, another cheater and yet another reason for our dear developers in Glu to clean up this mess and come up with a permenant FIX to this ongoing endless hackers issue....
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    @Fidodido45777: Are you playing both Android and iOS or are you just trying to get more posts?
  • Options
    EternalenvyEternalenvy Registered Users 7 Posts
    GLU doesnt cares nor reply to reports, season of the hackers continues.. YAY!
  • Options
    misterionpromisterionpro Registered Users 11 Posts
    Running ETERNITY WARRIORS 3 loading warning "Network dosing errors, Retry?" once again launch still forever. What is the problem?
  • Options
    Yes Trainelu I am playing both and suffering like everyone else, I don't care about the number of posts my friend, my main intention is to get Glu to listen to all of US
    God bless
  • Options
    Misterionpro, the network problem issue is on another forum topics, post your comments thier since this thread is only to report hackers...
  • Options
    Unab0mberUnab0mber Registered Users 10 Posts
    This really funny
    Glu now officially send rewards to cheaters and posted them in Hall of Fame!!! OMFG!
    Piroka - MaxPlayers Guild Leader.
    6f25e29c9b05.png
    1e6d4f1fbe36.png
  • Options
    Yawn.. Glu doesnt surprise me anymore, scroll back afew pages and you will be wondering when was the last reply by forum mods. Sooner or later people will stop paying for this game, tons of top players i know already gave up and quit.
  • Options
    CharlieDCharlieD Registered Users 43 Posts
    JudgeDeath wrote: »
    And now for Tower of Fire Lotus.Some names can be there for second time...but I am not going to

crosscheck it sorry....I am already doing half of work for ya -.- .
    OmegaRugal(rly this is rank #1 at wave 2245...not too suspicios
    LOL),hacksbr,sexoanal,vicio,geologist27,GMGlu,Davi15000,ch4c4l,GORDINTETUDU,KoreaTelecom,TrincaFerro,DiamondCrown,SharkBr,dAviiii,Draady, (only empty space at rank
    #16),TaweR25rus,matemateoi,Alexwss,ElQueTeGana, (empty space again rank #21,Gegmbierholn, (empty space at rank #23),Talp25,XupeTiiiNhA,kkkkky,Aeonlol,russmanov,ELIMINADORGS,JucaVasti,walhallaq,qmkq,Shakespeara,IamSorryBaBy,HarderGomes,ThGodfather,kenshin84,(korean name at rank #38), (empty space at rank 39),Nelim,BiqBaeR,Boltt,Lucas71142,mazzimitooth,Kirlik,Edå,XeKeMaTe,,BADASS619,AmigoDoCris,RunOrDie,Xtremist,Maderox,Lucianomello,kiriitokum,Guimunhoz,NescauKiller, (empty space at rank #57),xpokam,Ameterazo, (empty space at rank #60),PllayBoyy,Elesil,Archiri,ursopardo,jason305,NoNDDT,champrocks3,EviLBaM,zackiyon,Midnick,Logan7Eladio,vpteller,lolkr,Sednalle,sachsenwolf,XxL3oN4rDoxX,iraarull,(korean nick at rank #78),Capricorn30,spaccaDea,MamoulsBack2,GoDvOwEr,rambo96,michacs,yuna85,Lemandro,Moepi89,xXxJZxXx,Kyylzp,PeNT0R,DemonLove,RinamoPL,Theracula,diableros,Xsayer,arlypuja,Kirsa,2MovesCrew,Rishad,453p,ACHILEUS21,GaDDaRTr,samokosra,Xonda,loor,TigerFox,papille,rafvie2,kristianto1,vnsZed,(korean nick at rank #111),grimmyow6,(russian nick at rank #113,2342122,Sumilidom,(korean nick at rank #116,lamvu(Iamvu?),zeuswarrior,ByDRaCuLLa,raffviee,****enSoul,(russian nick at rank #122),BirdpA,STARRus,will0930,joaoclaudine,Hashiramam,hussu,ahraf,Therias,DHESTHROYER1,xX4licEEXx,glu****,shasta00,darred,Dark7Hell,uwenk2,MedusaRJ,GrijoW,CidThor,HiEi12,Rayzzen,PiraX,shaDowViRraA,ViniciusDk,jims89,luigy1234,huhgoon,wolfbane,Birumut,uns("u" letter have some kind of weird symbol at rank #151),ultimatefc,Reeddevils,(russina name at rank #154),DeBBus,CTTbotNo4,donwarlock,Montuge,594390,BrGoD,Burningx2,BlackBo55,KAOSSS04,(korean name at rank #164),(korean name at rank #165),drewniy,(korean name at rank #167),TheJaguar,BocahGendeng,(korean name at rank #170),GodAssasin,SpiderIce,Uw3πk,coltdean,IPrincess,homes1502,plotokop,LadyAngels,hamedM5,xXBaSeMoDeXx,layon749,MamiqBulan,Darknyss,Smoooke,GoodLeader,aydoslu52,kgbcheetah,GFaurilius,l3aSiLisT,(korean name at rank #190),JeffChengW,YUYUHAKUSHO1,(2 unknown symbols)1888 at rank #193,cojpcool,JACKck,salsalpz,yaya5,v1c0r3,wyrwidab,XxMargeraxX,stepan90io7,kai1888,(korean name at rank #203),cazabichos,kakaue,Hercullano,Suprem3,SupergolF,HellHeawen,ATSparhawk,emrys666,lauraagnes,kalburee,xXTNTXxmOOn,NEVOA,BloodSadows,Thragee,brunif10,XxGodZeuSxX,devylmanXxBlackAsSxX,Tinellus,darksecret,KALEGA,SERSERY,pominiak,mahyudin,ChangGU,mardkell,ReencarnadoiWinning,EdricksDark,Kalyfa,((korean name at rank #234),gyyyyy1, (empty space at rank #236),xXImLeGeNdXx,Olimpox,(korean name at rank #239),DucaSilvio,DinozZooo,Kassinho,thorkr,ongia,shutdafxxkup,ViximariaA,Big4One,LumuXi,drimb,Shrute,Monkpow,0barbarian0,k4rr4sko,benny3,HSJMpijong,Zuzawoh,XxDanielsxX,xuwenkx,XpanicX,Sthoric,(korean name at rank #262),mandurugas,akillamonk,xPaLadiuMx,w7k2,Cassee,jonp,MakeImyIDay,Chr0n0s,ZjemCie,green2013,GreedyBee,MosInter,Thomaz,Sturm,hotpizzahot,Kosurie,Perereka,tigersound

It might be it...I think ppl can do 60-61 with max gear and runes so I left them be...enjoy banning more than I enjoyed to wrute down those lists

Well played sir.. hope its not in vain
  • Options
    Unab0mber wrote: »
    This really funny
    Glu now officially send rewards to cheaters and posted them in Hall of Fame!!! OMFG!
    Piroka - MaxPlayers Guild Leader.
    6f25e29c9b05.png
    1e6d4f1fbe36.png

Every single member if max players is a hack. That's where the likes of kenshin84 all come from how much more proof is needed to ban this fu ck tard Piroka and his cheating guild I mean ffs it's staring u in the face...
  • Options
    WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    Lost interest in posting in this thread anymore...wasted time...glu su ck
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    WinterTale wrote: »
    Lost interest in posting in this thread anymore...wasted time...glu su ck

Yeah, I came to report a hacker in PVP and then I saw the endless leader board unabomber posted and I'm like okay never mind.
  • Options
    VagnercastorfreireVagnercastorfreire Registered Users 67 Posts
    my friend waves are not these better you look better This hack is very known here in Brazil for hating my guill and even myself If your guill this bankrupt our problem and not the ability to change its name was too bad as you know who is who the hack itself warned me that would hurt me and if you accuse my guill You better watch your teammates or you want me to put the honor of your guill mud Good luck and **** you *******
  • Options
    elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Sougostoso had unlimited mana and no cooldown
  • Options
    taxmantaxman Registered Users 38 Posts
    Glu why are you guys being so lazy look at tower leader boards. There u will find most of the hackers yet you do nothing. All we want is a clean game with no hackers and you guys sit on your asses and look here to see who you should look at. Why can't u ban the people on the leader boards from tower on a weekly basis? Haven't you got any initiative?
  • Options
    taxman wrote: »
    Glu why are you guys being so lazy look at tower leader boards. There u will find most of the hackers yet you do nothing. All we want is a clean game with no hackers and you guys sit on your asses and look here to see who you should look at. Why can't u ban the people on the leader boards from tower on a weekly basis? Haven't you got any initiative?

What no one from glu gonna comment on this too lazy i guess or you know I'm right
  • Options
    Unab0mberUnab0mber Registered Users 10 Posts
    Comment? What? Sorry guys, we don't know how to fight with hackers - please take this two mana potions and incredible 5 golden tokens! ^_^
  • Options
    Comment? What? Sorry guys, we don't know how to fight with hackers - please take this two mana potions and incredible 5 golden tokens! ^_^

Lol that's about right ;-)
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts

Are you on IOS? got 5 gold? nice lol all they gave us on android is 1 gold and like 2 silver spins lmao
  • Options
    eviljit22eviljit22 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Please banned arena hackers PoLat35

2014_08_28_08_10_32.jpg
    2014_08_28_08_09_42.jpg
  • Options
    GREATNESS49GREATNESS49 Registered Users 6 Posts
    eviljit22 wrote: »
    Please banned arena hackers PoLat35

2014_08_28_08_10_32.jpg
    2014_08_28_08_09_42.jpg

Yes please ban, polat35 hacked me too spammed orbs, tried to play legit
  • Options
    my friend waves are not these better you look better This hack is very known here in Brazil for hating my guill and even myself If your guill this bankrupt our problem and not the ability to change its name was too bad as you know who is who the hack itself warned me that would hurt me and if you accuse my guill You better watch your teammates or you want me to put the honor of your guill mud Good luck and **** you *******

speak English my friend speak English, a 7 years old could not even understand a sentence from u.
  • Options

So kenshin84 the biggest hacker there has ever been in arena wasn't in max players as well as a host of others? It's ok ask them how they feel when they cheat with unlimited mana and no cooldown and still get owned haha so funny
  • Options
    It's kind of hard to tell who has infinite health mod but xSOLDIERx got hit quite a few times and knocked down at least four times by my mage fire and he never lost health. I apologize if I am wrong, so if anyone else has fought this guy, please let us know if he lost any health.
  • Options
    It's kind of hard to tell who has infinite health mod with all this lag in the arena but xSOLDIERx got hit quite a few times and knocked down at least four times by my mage fire and he never lost health. I apologize if I am wrong, so if anyone else has fought this guy, please let us know if he lost any health.
  • Options
    M1ko101024M1ko101024 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1 Posts
    THIS PLAYER IS A HACKER AT ETERNITY WARRIOR 3. IF YOU ARE ABOUT TO WIN THE PVP TOURNAMENT, YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE CONNECTION TO SERVER EVEN IF YOUR INTERNET IS WORKING PROPERLY.

Username: Dragorasona
    character: mage
    Game: Eternity warrior 3
  • Options
    titikakakaka another hacking noob. ..

How hard is it to bann these *****s? I mean seriously glu are getting hacked by nobody's
  • Options
    CharlieD wrote: »
    titikakakaka another hacking noob. ..

How hard is it to bann these *****s? I mean seriously glu are getting hacked by nobody's

Ok so this guy has just changed his name. To CharliieD
    So it's not me lol if u face him lmao. .

Glu please sort this out its spoiling a good game