• Options
    KlingoKlingo Registered Users 9 Posts
    ANALBOLICL cheating on arena use multiskill hack
  • Options
    sophierosesophierose Registered Users 7 Posts
    [IMG][/img]11to6pw.png[IMG][/img]2cokm06.png
  • Options
    elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Ok here's a new one, I have never had to report someone with a Chinese name and had often wondered how to do it if the situation came up. Maybe they should translate the names for us. This guy used unlimited mana and no cooldown. His name had what looked like a small cluster of three stars repeated five times. I tried changing the language on my keyboard but that was no help. ✨✨✨✨✨ it was something like that but in Chinese symbols. Not that Glu cares though lol
  • Options
    Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Elbandido32' for Chinese hackers it's always better if you can attach an image unless you have a Chinese keyboard....lol
  • Options
    justin kiatisakchaijustin kiatisakchai Registered Users 37 Posts
    Hacker named "Kalburee9th" using infinity cooldown. Please remove him from server.
  • Options
    Hacker named " bipi567 " using infinity cooldown mod. Please remove him from server.
  • Options
    Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Well Justin Glu are not removing any players from the server nor taking action against them YET but in time I am sure they will, hang on and keep reporting, in my opinion the easiest fix is for Glu programmers to make this game real hard to hack....at the moment the only people really enjoying this game are payers buying stung with real money in order to progress and hackers paying nothing and spoiling it for everyone......
    I have full confidence that the creators of this wow game will fix this master piece soon enough......
  • Options
    Hacker name " buggyman " using infinity cooldown mod. Please reset him.
  • Options
    xD0MINAT0RxxD0MINAT0Rx Registered Users 2 Posts
    HelloKids used the same spell multiple times at the same time. I have screenshots trying to figure out how to post from my tablet. I have put few hundred dollars in this game and these hackers are ruining my game experience. I see a lot of work being done about selling Gems and the hackers are getting worse Glu needs to step up the fight on them instead of selling Gems on broken game. I have my warrior up to Lev 50 and arena is full of hacks. I fell some compensation is due if they want me to keep purchasing gems? I have multiple screenshots of some of them,,,,Glu please fix
  • Options
    xD0MINAT0RxxD0MINAT0Rx Registered Users 2 Posts
    Also a hack doing multiple spell hack
  • Options
    Wild123Wild123 Registered Users 57 Posts
    I report this hacker !!!

58a7d6349681778.jpg

9de791349681796.jpg
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Well Justin Glu are not removing any players from the server nor taking action against them YET but in time I am sure they will, hang on and keep reporting, in my opinion the easiest fix is for Glu programmers to make this game real hard to hack....at the moment the only people really enjoying this game are payers buying stung with real money in order to progress and hackers paying nothing and spoiling it for everyone......
    I have full confidence that the creators of this wow game will fix this master piece soon enough......

I don't know who you are fido, maybe some secret Glu agent or something. You're being so hopeful that glu will fix things but it never happens. All the old hackers just stopped playing because they got bored. glu doesn't seem to be dealing with hacks or gameplay anymore so how do you stay so positive? haha
  • Options
    I report this hacker !!!

2a2667349695845.jpg
    ddcb4c349695832.jpg
  • Options
    YUYUHAKUSHO has unlimited mana and no cooldown
  • Options
    sophierosesophierose Registered Users 7 Posts
    Idk how to prove it, but this person has "god mode" hack. I tried to get a ss of the "damage" i wasn't doing, like 6mil, but i wasn't quick enough.[IMG][/img]2djcvex.png
  • Options
    Hacker name " I3eerZaTH " using infinity cooldown mod. Please reset him.
  • Options
    I report this hacker !!!

090109349698993.jpg 9bd74d349699005.jpg
  • Options
    revit wrote: »
    I don't know who you are fido, maybe some secret Glu agent or something. You're being so hopeful that glu will fix things but it never happens. All the old hackers just stopped playing because they got bored. glu doesn't seem to be dealing with hacks or gameplay anymore so how do you stay so positive? haha

Lolol...totally agree with you, Revit. The only thing that made me keep reporting is.."Hope" hahaha.
    Glluu do nothing as alway.
    Maybe gllu should mention in play store / app store that " please download mod before install, you can't play without hacking " !!!
  • Options
    TeXAS1616 unlimited mana and no cooldown. What a shame to see a person from Texas hacking
  • Options
    Sqbun arena cheating spamming skills every second
  • Options
    xXImLeGeNdXxxXImLeGeNdXx Registered Users 3 Posts
    I want Report 3 Hackers the need infinity mana and No skill Cooldown

XxxKinGgxxX

cdlgm43v.png

jfljokz7.png

Sorry for my bad english i come from Germany ;-)
  • Options
    revit infinity mana and no skill cooldown

bawa5uel.png

onhzijou.png
  • Options
    geretrete also infinity mana and no skill cooldown

[IMG][/img]qgxxe8so.png

ftnswlll.png
  • Options
    Hacker name " hasbrogavno " using infinity cooldown mod. Please reset him.
  • Options
    Sqbun cheating on arena multiskills
  • Options
    KaFaSINDaA unlimited mana and no cooldown. The usual again and they are really ruining this PvP thing.
  • Options
    dudialdudial Registered Users 58 Posts
    well i am currently ranked 40-50.

out of 5 matches: 4 against orb spaming mages. i dont post names as most of these guys change their name every fight. useless.
  • Options
    CEMREHAN unlimited mana and no cooldown.
  • Options
    Hardscore had endless mana and no cooldown. C'mon Glu, think about this, I take the time to report about one out of every three hackers that I come up against and how many reports have I put in on this tourney alone? Why? It's not a problem anyone,it's an infestation ! Handle your s h I t !