Options

Report hackers here

Comments

• Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    dekol wrote: »
    There are hackers i got screenshots how can i upload those in here?

I use tinypic.com

GO there - select browse

then copy and past second link with the IMG in front and back of xxxxx to your post here

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Player Gameneverdie...hella modder. Launch 5+ lightning orbs all at once. Fast action needs to be done...PVP is becoming lame with these modders fighting with Godlike powers. Pulling even a round or even winning against these fools shows how sorry they are. Again - Glu do something!!

m6avl.png
  • Options
    HabarabisHabarabis Registered Users 49 Posts
    Remember the biggest modder in history Jason90622 otherwise known as Jason Hong..
    Well hes back after a wipe and modding pvp laser after laser and orb after orb...glu is usless...time to move on if this event goes to the modders like bababalian and assassin....

ofy63c.png
  • Options
    Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    2 hackers frclad
    And rupestrina
    Both have unlimited mana and 0seconds skill cool down!
    Also known as - psyched!
  • Options
    VagnercastorfreireVagnercastorfreire Registered Users 67 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »
    Yes I agree with you!! Check anyone above 0 20 or even lower. Nothing to worry about for all legit players. I think PVP could be awesome once this whole ordeal gets sorted out.

Piroka - one of the guys who were mentioned in this thread as a modder is in the leader for Players ranking Survival Tourney (Android)
    I'm player piroka
    I'm contributor of games glu buying your crystals Spend wonder if some day Sr ja got some crystal package for this tournament I'm using a package of 5200 crystals
    I have a full character set and a supreme rune fatando only then can easily go from the floor 80-145 150 go even easier to gobble want to confirm can see how my account package Crystals I already got then let envy and go play noob
  • Options
    PrimeajenPrimeajen Registered Users 1 Posts
    10389996_285590938268443_3197091290644804062_n.jpg10341538_285591101601760_4373870659298963355_n.jpg

As you can see i have 112 combo against my opponent (proving there was some sort of glitch going on) - Ryanthegre8 - after he took the lead, he must have Done something to his connection making it impossible for me to damage him. he couldn't move or damage me either, however he ran out the clock for the win. If this is some sort of connection tampering resulting in this glitch, this needs to be addressed immediately. Thank you for your time - Primeajen -
  • Options
    Maxx ParizzMaxx Parizz Registered Users 26 Posts
    Habarabis wrote: »
    Remember the biggest modder in history Jason90622 otherwise known as Jason Hong..
    Well hes back after a wipe and modding pvp laser after laser and orb after orb...glu is usless...time to move on if this event goes to the modders like bababalian and assassin....

ofy63c.png

FIRST OF ALL BABABALIAN AND ASSASIN is not modder or hacker anything else! They only have best gear and runes in the game so stop crying!

And second i just fought a warrior name is "kaifpape" he used dash after dash over and over again, so u can call this guy is a modder, open your eyes see the real hackers and stop crying if u can't win a tourney. Play more if u want to win, playing less is won't get you Rank #1
  • Options
    FIRST OF ALL BABABALIAN AND ASSASIN is not modder or hacker anything else! They only have best gear and runes in the game so stop crying!

And second i just fought a warrior name is "kaifpape" he used dash after dash over and over again, so u can call this guy is a modder, open your eyes see the real hackers and stop crying if u can't win a tourney. Play more if u want to win, playing less is won't get you Rank #1

First of all maxx youre one of the modders yourself...second of all i am #6 all time I also have the best gear and runes, you would know that if you werent some cheating noob who popped up overnight...ive been here since day 1...and lots of people know who I am...except for you...but im sure youre legit. Hahahahaha you my friend are a joke...and a sad one at that..."they have best gear and runes" all they have is the best mods..think about it...but not too hard, you might hurt yourself. :)
  • Options
    My dear good report but without evidence it turns slander'm one of the few Brazilians who are always well rated tournaments also give the leader guill maxplayer who already won a tournament this report is good but without evidence it turns slander I always buy packets of gems in this tournament and I am using 5200 as the use of modI am a victim also hope that conform to a strategy that did not sleep and spend mingas gems in the best pvp recording a video and report
  • Options
    mohican wrote: »
    Piroka from android uses no cooldown mod. Puts up more than 1 lightning orbs at a time, hes also abusing it in endless tournament and is now rank 1. Also im sad to say but reports from my fellow guild members now who have fought him are that grugg (now former goodfella) is also now using this no cooldown mod. I hope the reports are wrong.

I'm piroka
    My dear good report but without evidence it turns slander'm one of the few Brazilians who are always well rated tournaments also give the leader guill maxplayer who already won a tournament this report is good but without evidence it turns slander I always buy packets of gems in this tournament and I am using 5200 as the use of modI am a victim also hope that conform to a strategy that did not sleep and spend mingas gems in the best pvp recording a video and report
  • Options
    Please also investigate ELIONGA for mods
  • Options
    bentfenderbentfender Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thantor apparently has no timer on his skills in pvp
  • Options
    grepgrep Registered Users 74 Posts
    So FACKING GLUU YOU NOW HAVE NO ANYTHING TO SAY BETTER THEN DELETE MY PREVIOS POST WITH TRUTH?
    LMAO -GOOGLE CACHE KEEP THIS, BUT LOOKS LIKE ALL OF PEEPS HERE JUST BLIND!
    ****KKK! YOU STUPID GLUU WITH STUPIDD CODERS AND STUPID QA AND STUPID MANAGERS!
    MODS FOREVER!
  • Options
    grepgrep Registered Users 74 Posts
    No modding here bro. Check ducvader1 forsure. 3rd place is pretty impressive for a non gem buyer..
    While youre at it check everyone 0 20☆ +. Lets be real i leave fellas cause grep(shee)
    Has no respect for anyone...heres a tastey tid bit, shee has openly admitted using a second device for modding..not sure what the toons name is but wouldnt doubt ninja contributions...
    Someone loses and gets mad then reports me...wheres the SS...hmmmm? Think again before blasting ppl Dziah. :)
    Do not flatter yourself - I'm just kicked you...
  • Options
    grep wrote: »
    So FACKING GLUU YOU NOW HAVE NO ANYTHING TO SAY BETTER THEN DELETE MY PREVIOS POST WITH TRUTH?
    LMAO -GOOGLE CACHE KEEP THIS, BUT LOOKS LIKE ALL OF PEEPS HERE JUST BLIND!
    ****KKK! YOU STUPID GLUU WITH STUPIDD CODERS AND STUPID QA AND STUPID MANAGERS!
    MODS FOREVER!
    I rest my case
  • Options
    3Foot20113Foot2011 Registered Users 25 Posts
    bhramh he used the charge attack on his warrior one after another without the countdown for it to recharge
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »
    Reporting Frostferz - He's moddinng. He was using unlimited eruption one after another. He didn't do this when we first started playing but when he started losing he pulled it all out. He was a little merciful and didn't do the 10 Lightning Orbs **** but whatever. Also heard he admitted to modding cause hes tired of losing to modders so hes doing it to get back at them. Lame

Edit -

He laid the smack down with 10 orbs or more second match -

be64ut.png

i had the same experience.
  • Options
    Kingcoopa179
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Multiple orbs, please smack him around a bit: Pete168 GS 9639

Pete168_1.png

Pete168_2.png
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    First of all maxx youre one of the modders yourself...second of all i am #6 all time I also have the best gear and runes, you would know that if you werent some cheating noob who popped up overnight...ive been here since day 1...and lots of people know who I am...except for you...but im sure youre legit. Hahahahaha you my friend are a joke...and a sad one at that..."they have best gear and runes" all they have is the best mods..think about it...but not too hard, you might hurt yourself. :)

Hey grugg do you know the pvp gear? I think not ahaha baba and nice have that gear...you are legit? Nooby legit hahaha
  • Options
    taekwonboy77taekwonboy77 Registered Users 37 Posts
    Kiddkill android, make up to 4 ball lightning.... mage, gs 10.400... i lost with my warrior 12. 810
    0 vs 3 because, ffffffffuuuuuuuucccckkkkkkk modder player.... please glu banned kiddkill......
  • Options
    mharvzmharvz Registered Users 21 Posts
    .,hackers that I fought with.
    Waleid
    ThiagoSeixas
    Brutaliuz
    .,they can use skills consecutively,.
  • Options
    Lek2012 he killed me once and it gave him 2 kill points as if he had killed me twice
  • Options
    Hey grugg do you know the pvp gear? I think not ahaha baba and nice have that gear...you are legit? Nooby legit hahaha

Hey noob that decides to comment on something you know nothing about...how abou before the spenders event prizes you scrub...thats what i thought...get good or gtfo your name should be only mods can kill you meow....noob. check and mate.
  • Options
    Mitom85 sent uot 4 orbs at once and kept disappearing and reapeard on the complete opposite of the arena
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    Khaek is 100% for sure a cheater....I wasn't able to snag pic cause my phone was picking on me but he had no cds and put up multiple lightning ***** at the same time. I suspected at first when it seemed like he was casting a bit quick and then more so when he never seemed to use a mana potion but it became 100% clear when he had more than one lightning ball up at once. Please check this guy out and ban him.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Hey noob that decides to comment on something you know nothing about...how abou before the spenders event prizes you scrub...thats what i thought...get good or gtfo your name should be only mods can kill you meow....noob. check and mate.

I love how you call other people scrubs while you're the one who spent money.

"Get good?"

More like, "Get out your wallet."
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options

You are noob grugg accusing ppl that much stronger than you ahaha ok report as much as you want....
  • Options
    There are no such good spender here maybe good spender using gem hack
  • Options
    I love how you call other people scrubs while you're the one who spent money.

"Get good?"

More like, "Get out your wallet."

Again sceptile get a job ;), or if youre a good boy and eat all your vegetables maybe mommy will buy you some gems. But not if you throw a tantrum like last time. stop being envious of peoples possesions, Green's a colour that doesn't suit you..please lets see if we cant get to 2500 posts by this evening.If you spent as much time in game as you did flapping you lips on the forums, perhaps your comments wod mean something...come back when you hit pu berty...