Elemental Resistance on Tower of Heroes

JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
Does elemental resistance work on Tower of Heroes?

Comments

• Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    I guess no since it is supposed to be non-elemental tower
    But from the fire dmg the eye ad the archer does i can say equiping fire resistance won't hurt
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Elemental resistance is useless. Only damage applies
  • flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
    use a mod, you not thinking defend, resistance and attack, etc... your status will up 1000 time form normal, your hidden gs will up until 200000 gs... you will not thinking again use a good gear, every gear you use, you can kill ONI GENERAL, you can reach wave 200+ in endless... think again, bro
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    flamerio88 wrote: »
    use a mod, you not thinking defend, resistance and attack, etc... your status will up 1000 time form normal, your hidden gs will up until 200000 gs... you will not thinking again use a good gear, every gear you use, you can kill ONI GENERAL, you can reach wave 200+ in endless... think again, bro

And you can pat yourself on the back because of your new-found skills and exemplary work ethic. Then you can sit and wonder why the game is so boring.
  • FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    And you can pat yourself on the back because of your new-found skills and exemplary work ethic. Then you can sit and wonder why the game is so boring.

Well said.
    That's why he is busier boring us by posting the same thing on every thread, as he had killed every challenge first minute it's released.
    Tbh now i miss ultrasceptil, better than this modder. (Not always my cup of tea but at least he had a point. )
  • Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
    Well said.
    That's why he is busier boring us by posting the same thing on every thread, as he had killed every challenge first minute it's released.
    Tbh now i miss ultrasceptil, better than this modder. (Not always my cup of tea but at least he had a point. )
    \

I agree with you vigil. This forum will not be quite the same without Ultra. Hopefully we will all run into him in the game someday!