Options

time for useful updates

royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
we've had the same gear and levels for a while now, they keep releasing new stuff that has the exact same stats as what we already have. I'd like to see the level cap raise, some new weapons and possibly armor with better stats, you could also make the pet give you a bonus or ability, having a rune that adds healing ability or other types of possibilities, just use your imagination. the elemental stuff was an OK idea but I would have rather seen something that is really useful in a battle such as again a healing ability or reflect damage ability.... y'all get the idea. Any feedback?

Comments

• Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    I feel the same way, it seems to also be the right time to bring new dungeons to the new map.
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    I believe they plan on increasing the level cap when they finish the levels for the 4th area. and with a level cap increase they will probably introduce some gear requiring a level over 50. I cant remember for sure but I think moloch touched bases on this in the update announcement.
  • Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    JohnBoy12 wrote: »
    I believe they plan on increasing the level cap when they finish the levels for the 4th area. and with a level cap increase they will probably introduce some gear requiring a level over 50. I cant remember for sure but I think moloch touched bases on this in the update announcement.
    That's logical, but imagine how long it will take to fill the rest of the 4th kingdom, new weapons and gear it will be awesome no doubt, the only thing i doubt is my patience o.O
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    I know Damii everyone is growing impatient but programming takes time especially when they have several games they are working on. I don't know how many programmers are working on this game but they may have some working on the 4th kingdom the whole time while the rest are working on all the smaller updates and pvp. The mods never give us any solid dates on content so I hope there will be something else posted on in soon as well.
  • Options
    royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    They definitely need more people working on this game, every update we get seems to mess the game up. Downloaded the game and now it says the download failed, several other people seem to have the same problem
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    I'm sure it's coming soon.. Leval increase, new skills to upgrade, more armour., just wait.. Patience.. This is only the 2.0 version.. We're STILL in the early stages, I think Glu is doing great.
    -Sagelz