EW3 2.0 Patch and Maintenance

13Next

Comments

• kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    I won most battles so far though the most questionable was against jhondillinger who could walk out of my freezes and was able to one shot me once. didnt take long.....worst part is how can you prove hacks in pvp?
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I would say if someone can kill you with one shot (or even two or three), that is definitely a hack.
  • SpronkSpronk Registered Users 51 Posts
    Can't tell if this update is good. Can't get in a match because of "network failure, retry?" or repeat "accessing network" message and endless crashes or locks up.
  • elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    I keep getting kicked out by server and lose the battle and the game token. Please fix this glitch fast. I got kicked out 8 out of 9 times played.it's ridiculous.
  • SpronkSpronk Registered Users 51 Posts
    Day 2 PVP Diary: "Accessing Network" "Network Error.Retry?"

0/0
  • BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts
    I love it. And thank you so much for the new feature that allows us to see when people last logged in. This is a great help for guild management and tracking inactive members.
    ~cat
  • elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Maybe it should allow time to reconnect to server if it kicks you out or make the battle a draw at least because to lose for that is not really a lost battle. Split the points and don't end the streak or take a star. Just some suggestions
  • The8astardThe8astard Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi glu team iv done the update but it wont get past the google play logo . I dont want to uninstall coz ill loss my characters . Any ideas
  • jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »
    I won most battles so far though the most questionable was against jhondillinger who could walk out of my freezes and was able to one shot me once. didnt take long.....worst part is how can you prove hacks in pvp?

jhon does not hack or cheat - he is legit player and awesome guild leader. sour grapes??!!
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    45 minutes is way to long to replenish a pvp ticket. Please make it 15 or 20 minutes.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    Agree with this one...specially when tower is buggy.
    bigBrules wrote: »
    45 minutes is way to long to replenish a pvp ticket. Please make it 15 or 20 minutes.
  • demonsworddemonsword Registered Users 25 Posts
    45 Minutes for 1 Ticket it is like disaster

Please decrease that time boundation glu.
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    15-20 min per ticket wait please.
    -Sagelz
  • Flint263Flint263 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Well at least now we know who is better out of the mage and warrior.

Brains beat brawn any day.

Not True...... I beat a higher level Mage with my Warrior! I admit it was close tho!!! What can be done about "runner" syndrome may be a better question!?
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    24vnznk.jpg

Low leval mage accounts own. (23 lev)

6 kill streak.. My fights are always level 26+
    -Sagelz
  • 3Foot20113Foot2011 Registered Users 25 Posts
    My pvp glitched twice in a row I showed bout the health and energy icons no timmer and when I beat the opponent three times it didnt log out or give me my points and the second tkme I got stuck in a run and couldn't move of attack or do anything plz fix
  • sanekastrakhsanekastrakh Registered Users 2 Posts
    После обновления до версии версия: 2.1.0, у меня случилась беда!!!
    Уважаемые разработчики, мне очень нравится ваша игра!
    Я прокачал до максимума воина, магом полностью прошел в обычном режиме, создал свою гильдию, но вы с последним обновлением сделали что то ужасное!
    Дело в том что у меня несколько устройств и основной аккаунт был на планшете, доп. на телефоне, а после обновления я зашел в игру сначала с телефона и сражу же не смог синхронизироватся аккаунтом гугл+
    В результате чего игра запустилась с прохождением на телефоне, а не с общим прохождением кот. сохр. на гугл! Теперь я не могу войти в свой основной профиль даже с планшета!
    Высылаю вам скриншоты своего основного персонажа, кот. необходимо вернуть!
    Ник в игре - sanekastrakh (основной)
    Сейчас - AdskiyPahan ( этот аккаунт мне не нужен даже! посмотрите на его гс! )
    Играю на android