Godly ring

rodolfof1rodolfof1 Registered Users 5 Posts
I've got a godly ring of the vulture (665 gs)! Is that ring a "fake" one? I saw the "original" once and it was like 1000+ gs!!

Comments

• rodolfof1rodolfof1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    efmo.png
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Not sure where you saw a vulture ring with 1k gs. Zerker ring is 1k. Vulture is always much less gs in any tier.
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    rodolfof1 wrote: »
    I've got a godly ring of the vulture (665 gs)! Is that ring a "fake" one? I saw the "original" once and it was like 1000+ gs!!

Hi just to tell u that Godly Ring got few categories all depending on attribute list are below
    1. godly of resolve - Lv49
    Attack, critical damage and critical chance
    2. Godly of boar - Lv49
    Attack, increase item find, energy reduce
    3. Godly of venture - Lv49
    Attack, increase item find, critical chance
    So three of them individual Ring are defenately different from one to another including gear score and what i had see and found out this game got a secret trick example u could see and check urself about what was offerings really is the best gear actually not ingreasing ur gs that is strong fighter or most powerful hero that is totally wrong because godly item come with most important thing is Level and second is resale price of ring dont always choosing wrongful ring higher gs is better ! Answer is no the item ring higher resale price is more powerful due to each attribute add on in final 3 star complete upgrade u will found out which is the best and top ring to gear up ur attribute power to face those demon
  • Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Hi just to tell u that Godly Ring got few categories all depending on attribute list are below
    1. godly of resolve - Lv49
    Attack, critical damage and critical chance
    2. Godly of boar - Lv49
    Attack, increase item find, energy reduce
    3. Godly of venture - Lv49
    Attack, increase item find, critical chance
    So three of them individual Ring are defenately different from one to another including gear score and what i had see and found out this game got a secret trick example u could see and check urself about what was offerings really is the best gear actually not ingreasing ur gs that is strong fighter or most powerful hero that is totally wrong because godly item come with most important thing is Level and second is resale price of ring dont always choosing wrongful ring higher gs is better ! Answer is no the item ring higher resale price is more powerful due to each attribute add on in final 3 star complete upgrade u will found out which is the best and top ring to gear up ur attribute power to face those demon

theres no such thing as a godly ring of resolve or venture. ***
  • litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    whatever u been smoking..i want some..LOL j/k! Godly ring of Berserker has the Highest GS.
    All Godly Resolve armor and Godly gears of berserker are basically the highest you can get.
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    theres no such thing as a godly ring of resolve or venture. ***

here is the proof of exist those ring before u know nothing please dont act like you know all about ring item.\

image.jpg

image.jpg
    image.jpg

just to recollect that vulture name that i was typing wrong for venture :)

and the resolve of ring still on hunting ..
  • Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    Godly ring of vulture is 665 gs only!
    Also known as - psyched!
  • tbumbekovtbumbekov Registered Users 16 Posts
    Mate although it has low GS it is still better than yours, since it has the highest critical chance/damage rates, so fuse it, it will give you the most damage output
  • 3FoldUtopian3FoldUtopian Registered Users 27 Posts
    all the best in your hunt for Godly Ring of Resolve. do share of your success with a screenshot here though.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    LOL resolve
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Have you seen the mighty ring of resolve?