Android Endless Tower Stability

BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
Gave Fire Lotus a shot to see if it had been rebalanced... started on level 31, game froze on level 32. (By 'froze', I mean slowed waaaay down, i.e. one frame per two minutes or so.)Waited 10 mins to see if it would unfreeze, finally gave up and force closed.

Ran the fire tower a second time, starting at level 31 again. This time game immediately crashed on lvl 36...

Before the update, I'd crash in heroes tower perhaps once every 10 runs. Some in my guild crash a bit more often. Seeing Fire Lotus die twice in 8 levels is kinda depressing.

I don't have the tokens for heroes tower at the moment, anyone seeing worse stability than normal there?
Android IGN: Brutal1977
Class: Warrior, 12591 GS

Comments

• kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    lots of reports in guild saying same for heroes tower....lots of complaints of 40 wasted tickets
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Well, finally got tokens for heroes tower... entered at lvl 100, game froze at 106... I doubt it's device specific, but I"m on a Galaxy S3 phone.

It was bad before, now it's unplayable, at least for me. :(
  • SpronkSpronk Registered Users 51 Posts
    Galaxy s3 as well. cant play towers or get in arena.
  • jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    I have this same problem plus some. I am on a galaxy tab 2 and the game is running horribly at the moment. When in endless my game slows down during every spawn. Its so bad at times that the game will actually freeze for a few seconds.on some runs it actually feels like im fighting to control my toon. Endless has crashed on back to back runs today also.
  • HassadarHassadar Registered Users 11 Posts
    Same here, crashes after 1 or 3 lvls. Wasted 60 tokens today...
    im on galaxy tab 3. Please fix this, highly annoying...
  • nealbeusnnealbeusn Registered Users 5 Posts
    My nexus tablet and Samsung galaxy s5 crash 75% of the time in endless
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    I had the game freeze to where it looked like I had taken a screenshot. I then had a round where I cleared the floor but it wouldn't go to the next round and the timer continued to run out and kick me back to town. I had the game completely shut down also. Those are my 3 issues in endless so far.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    I've done 4 endless runs since 2.0 update, 3 heroes 1 lotus, and it crashed twice and froze to death once. Only one that ended normally was the lotus tower run.

Edit: Just had another freeze, so make that 4 crashes in 5 runs..
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    I finished the level but the countdown did't stop
    2014_05_14_13_07_31.jpg
    Yes I also finished the round but the timer continued until it ran out.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    We're aware of the issue and looking into it now.
  • hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Would just like to say thank you and appreciate the hard work you guys are to provide me with free entertainment!!!
    I am also experiencing crashes in endless tower using android. Didn't have this problem until 2.0 update!
  • EthanbugsEthanbugs Registered Users 20 Posts
    Since the update I've made 15 Tower of Heroes runs, 7 froze after 2-3 levels, 7 just booted out to home screen of Android after 4-6 levels.

Think all of those wasted tokens. SMH
  • LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    Just so Glu knows... Relogin back into the game... Rebooting device... Does not work. TOWER CRASHING IS FRUSTRATING!!!.... To put it mildly, coz i don't want to be told to be civil while they are working on the fix *sarcasm* and don't tell me to reinstall the game... Does that really fix the problem? Or it only works for a lucky few?
  • CrunchCrunch Registered Users 7 Posts
    At first I was getting in 5 levels in Endless before it froze up on me, but now it freezes almost immediately. Just wasted 40 tickets....
  • LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    There's an update supposedly to fix it available at Google Playstore...i dont know if its just me, coz it is not just me...fellow guild members have the same experience after this update (not the pvp update)...i crash earlier than before...one or two wave if i am extremely lucky and then it freezes or logs me out of the game. I used to go 10 or so waves before i crash. Then there's the blank orange screen others experience.

That update stinks!!!! it just got worst... really worst!
  • jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    All my endless runs have froze after 1 or 2 waves. Updated the game from the playstore same result. Endless is just unplayable for me right now.
    Experiencing same problems in endless towers it crashes after a few level and the timer keeps counting down when all the enemies are destroyed. Didn't experience these problems until 2.0 patch. Is their a fix being worked on?
    I have encountered 3 bugs in endless and it has nothing to do with pvp runs.
    First is the game just closes out.
    Second the game will freeze like you just took a screenshot and you have to force close it.
    Third is you beat a round and next round does not start and eventually the timer runs out and you get removed from endless.
    I have not had the fps issue that ios is experiencing.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Team is aware and working on a fix at this very moment. Hopeful to have it addressed before the weekend.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Team is aware and working on a fix at this very moment. Hopeful to have it addressed before the weekend.

Not sure if it's been raised, but another bug happened to someone in my guild the other day and I saw it myself today. I entered tower at the lvl 110 checkpoint. On lvl 111 I killed the last enemy with 20 seconds left... level didn't end and timer continued to run. I ran round looking to see if an enemy was stuck somewhere and found the arena empty. I paused and resumed the game to no effect.

Evil death sound as time ran out. :/
    I mentioned that 2 post above your :-)
    Android Guild - upgrade
    bigBrules wrote: »
    I mentioned that 2 post above your :-)

I meant raised with the coders, but yes, yes you did. :)
  • SpronkSpronk Registered Users 51 Posts
    I would just like to throw my name into the pot for a job on the dev team.

I am confident I can write an update that will totally ***** up the game. My coding skills are amateurish and reckless. For these reasons, I am confident that I am a perfect fit for the team.

Together, we can make EW3 the Windows Vista of the App store.
    Spronk wrote: »
    I would just like to throw my name into the pot for a job on the dev team.

I am confident I can write an update that will totally ***** up the game. My coding skills are amateurish and reckless. For these reasons, I am confident that I am a perfect fit for the team.

Together, we can make EW3 the Windows Vista of the App store.

Classic :o
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    The Android team has pushed a fix for the endless tower issue. Relaunch the game and it should work normally. Thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.