PVP not available ?

i just really curious all about glu programmer team how could you guys giving a serious problem causing this apps ew3 crash everytime when updated lastest version ?
why i can't access for this future pvp !! check out this maps what the hell Arena icon are LOCKED

image.jpg

image.jpg

when ever i press the button enter pvp ohh ya your right nowadays better then before it crash and now showing on message saying that hey you are currently not allow to access this future pvp arena ok so what m'i the only person got this crash ??

guys did you face the same problem that i did ?
other then arena all working fine well smooth no wonder i rate u only a little single star in applestore

Comments

• BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Arena event ended about 4 hours ago. Unknown when it will start up again.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Brutal wrote: »
    Arena event ended about 4 hours ago. Unknown when it will start up again.

this was ashame to glu company who is member team programmer so pityful everytime unsuccessful updating it crash ohh yah glu are famost crash apps program
  • VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    this was ashame to glu company who is member team programmer so pityful everytime unsuccessful updating it crash ohh yah glu are famost crash apps program

It's not crash, it just close. It like tournament, it only open when we having pvp event.
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Which really blows. All this time waiting and its a wellllll you can pvp sometimes........gotcha. Have tourney cost those stupid tokens if you want glu. But why the hell cant we have a free for all in off season. To practice, fight friends, ENJOY this pvp we have all been waiting for. Wth would it hurt. Remove token cost in off season, dont track any stats, just let us play.
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    It's not crash, it just close. It like tournament, it only open when we having pvp event.

you are wrong it crash because my iphone previously update still same happen so this current version nothing more new it crash the game apps force to close.
    and my photo to show you very clear it said
    (The Arena is Currently unavailable, BUT a NEW SEASON WILL BEGIN SOON)
    this is mean the arena temporarily closing at moment soon update will be releast new upcoming updated so in the end this poor game still crash like hell
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    This is BS.. Why can't we have pvp 24:7 like in eternity warriors 2? Shouldn't ew 3 be BETTER then the previous games? .. Make it 24/7, reduce the wait time to 20 minutes..,

Take the PVP off the games icon, if it's only going to be open for tourneys..

I honestly do enjoy this game.. But the choices glu makes are unbelievable.

5 stars has been changed to 1.
    -Sagelz
    Big Sage wrote: »
    This is BS.. Why can't we have pvp 24:7 like in eternity warriors 2? Shouldn't ew 3 be BETTER then the previous games? .. Make it 24/7, reduce the wait time to 20 minutes..,

Take the PVP off the games icon, if it's only going to be open for tourneys..

I honestly do enjoy this game.. But the choices glu makes are unbelievable.

5 stars has been changed to 1.

i already rate in AppleStore for 1 star interms of previously 5 star ha now let see other buddy will also make same decission over applestore comment and feedback rate for star
    unless it releasing BossRush for multiplayer mode play together fight in tower then i will return to Applestore and rerating my star to glu was 5 top star :D
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    i just really curious all about glu programmer team how could you guys giving a serious problem causing this apps ew3 crash everytime when updated lastest version ?
    why i can't access for this future pvp !! check out this maps what the hell Arena icon are LOCKED

when ever i press the button enter pvp ohh ya your right nowadays better then before it crash and now showing on message saying that hey you are currently not allow to access this future pvp arena ok so what m'i the only person got this crash ??

guys did you face the same problem that i did ?
    other then arena all working fine well smooth no wonder i rate u only a little single star in applestore

It´s working just fine without crashed for what I would think is 98% of the players.
    And yes that "unavailabe message" is intended and we all get it. Tournament is over so they cloed the PvP.

But yes I also think that is a stupid decision. PvP should as others have said be available off-tournament times as well. But I would prefer it not only beeing fights for fun without any records saved, but instead have an global off-tournamnt PvP ranking. No energy should be needed to fight as well during thoose non-tournamnet fights. I mean Glu you do want people to play your game as much as possible right and not just during tournaments.
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Hen, I think you are missing it in the translation somewhere. The PvP tournament is DONE, Finished, OVER, 24 hour event= timer at zero. As their message says, there will be another, soon. When? Who knows. Hope this clears things up for you. 8)
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    PvP is only active when we have a season running. A season is just a tournament set for a specific window of time with the usual tiered individual and guild rewards at the end. The first season was shorter than usual but future seasons will be available for a much longer period of time.