Options

Found something more annoying than runners...

nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
Run/parry/run/parry/parry/run/run/run/parry/parry/parry/run/run/run/dash(w00t)/run/parry...

I know you can work through those, I just don't see how people find it entertaining to play like this

Comments

• Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    The entertainment in most people is the satisfaction of winning. They don't care about how.
  • Options
    MooslesMoosles Registered Users 35 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    The entertainment in most people is the satisfaction of winning. They don't care about how.

Which is infuriatingly pathetic to me. :mad:
  • Options
    Beat them with gear score.
  • Options
    Moosles wrote: »
    Which is infuriatingly pathetic to me. :mad:

Same. It would be one thing if there were amazing rewards at the end, but I play for the challenge as I have with any game I played in my life
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Beat them with gear score.

As I said, it's not too hard to beat those guys (unless it lags...), I just don't find that kind of PvP challenging and/or entertaining
  • Options
    eternalwarrioreternalwarrior Registered Users 11 Posts
    Area points rewards are one of the amazing and easiest to get in the game. Who wouldnt do this if he had low gs
  • Options
    MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
    I'm not sure how gs ties into the match making if it does at all. I was top 200 and dropped my gs to 4000. (All grey items besides NightFire) and proceded to drop to around 2000 in rank. Was getting one shotted. Pretty funny. But anyways, that whole time I was still being matched with people around 11000-12900 gs
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
  • Options
    It doesn't. I've spent hours farming to get my godly boots and l36 gold wand but lag beats me.

What * me off the most is when I play an opponent and my orbs hit him and it does no damage. My gear score is obviously higher, my weapons do 800 more damage and I still lose.

Fecal servers...
  • Options
    SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    What I find very annoying is players who, after they kill you, wait behind you to get up and then launch a skill with stun/multi hit/freeze etc... Dirty dirty in my book... Players should go back to their corners after a kill..
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    What I find very annoying is players who, after they kill you, wait behind you to get up and then launch a skill with stun/multi hit/freeze etc... Dirty dirty in my book... Players should go back to their corners after a kill..

EVERY class can avoid this - sounds like you're getting caught sleeping ;)
  • Options
    griml0ck wrote: »
    EVERY class can avoid this - sounds like you're getting caught sleeping ;)

This, dodge or blink or, even dirtier, dash onto the other guy if he stood too close :p
  • Options
    bamafan80bamafan80 Registered Users 7 Posts
    What really sucks is that mage and monk can get out of the tornado spin by warrior easy but warrior cant get out of it when the other warrior does it to him. Warrior can't get out if anything unless you get lucky and parry until the monk, warrior stops with their special attack
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Not sure if your using your tornado wrong or not but i play as monk and mage, and when a warrior gets a solid tornado on me and it sucks me in it wont let you freeze or roll out. And im beating the hell outta the button.
  • Options
    bamafan80bamafan80 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    Not sure if your using your tornado wrong or not but i play as monk and mage, and when a warrior gets a solid tornado on me and it sucks me in it wont let you freeze or roll out. And im beating the hell outta the button.

Im during a perfect timed tornado spin and they somehow managed to get out of it every time. I do hit them at least 3 or 4 times but after that, they get out of it.
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Mebbe its a lag thing. Just finished a couple more matches where tornados took me out. Still wouldnt let me roll out. I usually have very little lag. Dunno if it makes a difference.
  • Options
    Rentoc wrote: »
    Mebbe its a lag thing. Just finished a couple more matches where tornados took me out. Still wouldnt let me roll out. I usually have very little lag. Dunno if it makes a difference.

I think lag has something to do with it, sometimes I can blink out sometimes I can't.

It's a pain when a monk manages to hit me with stun and ulti then fists, brb dead without being able to cast anything
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    nyjn wrote: »
    I think lag has something to do with it, sometimes I can blink out sometimes I can't.

It's a pain when a monk manages to hit me with stun and ulti then fists, brb dead without being able to cast anything

It's ridiculous. Whirlwind needs an AOE effect. Despite its looks, you need to hit the opponent directly in the face with WW.

And yea, monk's stun Qi Vortex is OP. Although it's possible to avoid with parry, it's mainly lucked based, because monk's so fast. And even if you parry it, the monk can dodge the energy wave and run off.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    I have found something more annoying than anything in the game. A monk with infinite mana and no cool down on his spells....
  • Options
    It's ridiculous. Whirlwind needs an AOE effect. Despite its looks, you need to hit the opponent directly in the face with WW.

And yea, monk's stun Qi Vortex is OP. Although it's possible to avoid with parry, it's mainly lucked based, because monk's so fast. And even if you parry it, the monk can dodge the energy wave and run off.

The low cooldown on dodge is annoying as well when playing a runner.

Dodge-vortex -- if hit, kill opponent, if miss, dodge and keep running until you can try again