Trading System

UdarWarriorUdarWarrior Registered Users 11 Posts
There should be a system where you can trade items to a friend! That would be sweet! Who agrees with me?

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    ME! I have five pairs of godly boots, six godly helms, six gold lvl 44 weapons, three godly spaulders, five godly chestplates, and four godly bracers. I have a couple of friends who just hit level 44 and could use these. I wouldn't mind if they gave me some ****py unbreakable as payment.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • UdarWarriorUdarWarrior Registered Users 11 Posts
    Yea Glu should have an update with a new Trading System
    Did you sense my sarcasm?
  • 3FoldUtopian3FoldUtopian Registered Users 27 Posts
    oh no he di-ent *snap*
  • Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    Ultra how about returning the favour with vanity items gems or loads of coins.....!
    Also known as - psyched!
  • DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    ME! I have five pairs of godly boots, six godly helms, six gold lvl 44 weapons, three godly spaulders, five godly chestplates, and four godly bracers. I have a couple of friends who just hit level 44 and could use these. I wouldn't mind if they gave me some ****py unbreakable as payment.
    What if glu made it so 2 persons can only trade if the items are equivalent to each other, for example if you had one godly ring of vulture and i had one godly talisman of the berzerker it would be possible to trade, but if you had one unbreakable ring and i had one godly talisman it wouldn't be possible to Trade because the items arent equivalent.
    I am sorry if it was hard to understand, english is not my native language, i had to learn it my self :)
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    This has been brought up a lot. And every time people say no. Im one of them. Earn your gear. The only trading/sharing i think should be allowed is between same account characters. And it should only be money, reagents, and now runes.
  • doru-okdoru-ok Registered Users 1 Posts
    is good trade in game and is good pay sms for gems
  • SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
    This game is paced by gear. Trading would upset that pace. Trading will never be implemented because it will ruin this balance/pace.
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    I believe the trading would not be viable but it is frustrating getting 8 godly helms, 11 godly necklaces, 5 bracers, 2 chest plates, and not a single pair of boots. I would be willing to trade for a pair of boots about now, lol only cuz earning that one piece of gear has been a pain in the butt the last few months.
    JohnBoy12 wrote: »
    I believe the trading would not be viable but it is frustrating getting 8 godly helms, 11 godly necklaces, 5 bracers, 2 chest plates, and not a single pair of boots. I would be willing to trade for a pair of boots about now, lol only cuz earning that one piece of gear has been a pain in the butt the last few months.

I once got 3 godly boots/resolve in the last run. If you have a zerk necklace, I'll trade you anything you want.
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Well, it's pretty ugly to get 7 spaulders all fortitude and none resolve.
    I wish at least to make a resolve gear out of 5 fortitude.
  • MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    This has been brought up a lot. And every time people say no. Im one of them. Earn your gear. The only trading/sharing i think should be allowed is between same account characters. And it should only be money, reagents, and now runes.

Agree..with this ;)
    Guildleader of <Toxicity>