Ingame voice chat

MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
Be sweet if i didn't have to type ;)
Guildleader of <Toxicity>

Comments

• SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Lol. No. Just no. Do you realize how many little kids play this? I mean I guess it'd be fine if you could do private chat with one person, but imagine a voice town chat.. The horror..
    Jewelz
  • MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
    Thinking more along the lines of guild only..option for on or off...I hate typing on my ipad *cries* ;p
  • whocarewhocare Registered Users 20 Posts
    As a gamer and as personal experience, Do you have any Idea what it do to our cellphone battery not to mention crashing freezing and who know what else?
    I wouldn't recommend voice chat in any way.
  • MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
    Crashing freezing happens with current updates, game drains battery as it is..making worse would suck...i miss my voice chat with PC mmos lolol...oh well ;)
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    They have voice chat in EW2 multiplayer mode. You can only voice chat with the friend you're partying with. It'll be cool that they also have this in EW3. It was really fun, EW2 multiplyer + voice chat. You can laugh and swear with each other.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Malvic wrote: »
    Thinking more along the lines of guild only..option for on or off...I hate typing on my ipad *cries* ;p

move to android, it has swipe and speech to text input. Swipe is as fast or faster than touch typing on a keyboard