Pvp

YangjyYangjy Registered Users 21 Posts
Please make the pvp matches 5 mins.

When the 5 mins are up before one of the players loses all 3 lives, both players lose. I think this should solve the running problem in arena.

Monks are definitely the strongest class in pvp IMO but definitely not unbeatable if they are forced to fight and not just run around for 2 mins.

Classes are very balanced as it is now. Good job on that. Although I think a cd should be put on warrior's block skill every 3rd time they use it in a row with in 2 sec (just a very short cd eg. 1-2 sec just like in EW2). This will prevent warriors who like to walk around arena only spamming one button. I think this change won't affect pve and will benefit pvp.

Comments

• HootersHooters Registered Users 21 Posts
    I agree warrior block shouldn't be spammable, cost no energy, do high return damage, AND make the warrior immune to ALL new attacks during his retaliate. I'm a mage who will listen for the tell tale ding of a successful block so will dodge to the side n blast him O but guess what. The **** is invulnerable to New attacks too lol. One block to rule them all... We arent That balanced. Some Warriors only lose to mages cuz there are so few to train against.

Ps I'm full godly plus Nightfire.
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    I play mostly with mage and am annoyed with monks because they can dodge almost instantly from mage freeze/dodge but if mage tried to dodge another mages attack it takes like 3 seconds to move.

Also mage skills are interruptible like casting orb or using torrent. cuz a single dash from warrior or fists from monk stops it. monk and warrior skills don't get interrupted and ahalf the time eruption doesn't even stun or knockdown. I think the pvp arena could use some modifications to all characters skills with minor changes like the above suggestion on warrior block being spammable.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Hooters wrote: »
    I agree warrior block shouldn't be spammable, cost no energy, do high return damage, AND make the warrior immune to ALL new attacks during his retaliate. I'm a mage who will listen for the tell tale ding of a successful block so will dodge to the side n blast him O but guess what. The **** is invulnerable to New attacks too lol. One block to rule them all... We arent That balanced. Some Warriors only lose to mages cuz there are so few to train against.

Ps I'm full godly plus Nightfire.

Warrior parry is not OP. It is in the game, but not PvP.

It actually uses mana in PvP.

And it is the worst defense skill. You need to time it with EXTREMELY ACCURATE PRECISION. And that's not counting lag and the bugs involved with an unresponsive button.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • YangjyYangjy Registered Users 21 Posts
    Warrior parry is not OP. It is in the game, but not PvP.

It actually uses mana in PvP.

And it is the worst defense skill. You need to time it with EXTREMELY ACCURATE PRECISION. And that's not counting lag and the bugs involved with an unresponsive button.

It doesn't matter when ppl are just spamming the button and when there is mana pot in arena, not to mention mana reduction and you get mana back when you actually parry.
  • EndoriEndori Registered Users 11 Posts
    Yangjy wrote: »
    It doesn't matter when ppl are just spamming the button and when there is mana pot in arena, not to mention mana reduction and you get mana back when you actually parry.

Spamming doesnt work. U need to time the attack or it will not parry. Its the hardest defensive skill. If u want a nerf, nerf the other def skill too. Teleport with freeze? 5 sec cd? No need to be accurate it still works. Isn't that op?

I Dont even talk about monk's espace...
    Endori wrote: »
    Spamming doesnt work. U need to time the attack or it will not parry. Its the hardest defensive skill. If u want a nerf, nerf the other def skill too. Teleport with freeze? 5 sec cd? No need to be accurate it still works. Isn't that op?

I Dont even talk about monk's espace...

If you think spamming doesn't work then you are spamming it wrong.

Mage freeze is the weakest defensive skill imo.

It has a 5 sec cd. And it doesn't make it invulnerable for 2 sec after using it.
    The cd makes it so that when you use it at the wrong time you take a lot of dmg.
    Against monks a 5 sec cd defensive is like nothing. They roll to mage,she blinks, they roll right back on you.

Some warriors like to juke dash, and force mage to use their freeze. Then the warrior can basically kill the mage or bring him to very low life.

If you think freeze it op, I don't think you know the match up.
  • EndoriEndori Registered Users 11 Posts
    I m rang 0 with a warrior. So i think i know when parry works or not work.
    Spamming doenst work at all.

If a warrior dash on you, just blink on the right time and he will be freeze and u can free dps him just after.
    But you look like u know everthing, so i will not debate with you. If you say that mage defensive skill is weak, you should be right.. You re just a crying baby...
    Endori wrote: »
    I m rang 0 with a warrior. So i think i know when parry works or not work.
    Spamming doenst work at all.

If a warrior dash on you, just blink on the right time and he will be freeze and u can free dps him just after.
    But you look like u know everthing, so i will not debate with you. If you say that mage defensive skill is weak, you should be right.. You re just a crying baby...

Mage is op, that's why there are so many monks and warriors and not as many mages.