New class

StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
I want to see some more character classes.I would to see rangers,necromancers etc.

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Stigmata wrote: »
    I want to see some more character classes.I would to see rangers,necromancers etc.

Nah

Too much farming to get one class leveled up. Thinking of leveling up the others makes me want to quit the game. Adding more won't help.
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Yeah id of course love another. Lvling up each class has been fun as each is pretty unique. I would like a necromancer or even a paladin type.
  • MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
    Would love a ranger type! Necromancer woukd be awesome too!...the option to pick gender would be even better ;)
    Guildleader of <Toxicity>
  • Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    Yeah gender options should be there
    And I think so I did like to have a guy with a long curved blade as a weapon!(like illidan from WoW!)
    Also known as - psyched!
  • StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    I love level a grinding fir new gear for new class
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Yeah gender options should be there
    And I think so I did like to have a guy with a long curved blade as a weapon!(like illidan from WoW!)

Yeah, I´m also all for having gender option and a new class like an Archer.
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    I feel like an archer would just wind up being a mage with arrows. Stationary one directional attacks.

Necromancer/summoner - something that summons minions. A new fighting style completely.

Paladin - a skill set that relies on healing skills and a block that actually decreases damage. With a low damage output of course.
  • StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    Bring me my necromancer !!!!