Chat Problem - Psycho

BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
I don't know how many times I've seen this guy in chat, he's been reported many times before. Completely insane and goes on like this for hours... ...and hours. Chat is useless for the night.

saulty_1.png

saulty_2.png
Android IGN: Brutal1977
Class: Warrior, 12591 GS

Comments

• BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Yes... yes he did. Whether or not anyone does anything about it is another story.

saulty_3.png
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    There was someone on last night propositioning people. Asking if they liked --hmmm what won't get censored?....--shall I say penetration of the colonic sphincter? Even said they hoped kids were online. If this keeps up we may finally get the ability to turn off chat... like when the FBI raids GLU corporate!
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    If this keeps up we may finally get the ability to turn off chat... like when the FBI raids GLU corporate!

It wouldn't surprise me, their stock's been tanking since March. They might just be in coast mode, trying to grab as many pennies as they can before the hammer drops.

http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/gluu/stock-chart
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Brutal wrote: »
    It wouldn't surprise me, their stock's been tanking since March. They might just be in coast mode, trying to grab as many pennies as they can before the hammer drops.

http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/gluu/stock-chart

Thank god. Maybe they'll start focusing on the quality of their games instead of trying to set up pay-walls at every turn now.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Thank you for this information. The team has been made aware of the issue. Closing thread until further notice.
This discussion has been closed.