Lag Issues Getting Worse (android)

BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
I'm on a Galaxy S3, wifi over broadband, 12.1k GS Warrior.

Noticed over the last few days that the lag has gotten worse. In the tower, I'm usually lagging before every sword stroke, worse when enemies are spawning, Endless levels that never used to kill me now often do, for example parrying the eye's slam of death or the overpowered fire arrow guy used to be about timing, now my screen just updates to see me lying on the floor. In the case of the eyeball, if he hits me once, I usually get smacked a second time in the same fight.

Arena... seems to be having significant lag issues. I always get great pings (60 ms usually, 100ms worst) to the server, but it seems like I'm a full second behind the other guy during most of the fights.

My sword strikes often hit square on the other guy but do no damage (but he will light up in an odd way with every landed strike). Sometimes this 'damage' that I'm doing appears to be applied 10-20 seconds later the fight when he is far away from me. It's very odd to see an opponent self destruct in this manner. Other times, I'm dead before the damage shows. The damage doesn't seem to carry from round to round, at least from my perspective.

I'm thinking this might be device specific because first full season I was able to beat most warriors of any GS. Now warriors I face almost always parry my whirlwind multiple times, and I take the full brunt of theirs, maybe 10% of the time I manage to parry the start of one. My dash goes right through them on my screen but does no damage (but they do light up a bit), while their dash often drops my life by 50% or more. Parrying in general has degraded to the point I"m surprised whenever I can get one off, while the other guy parrys almost everything I throw at him... That's a long way of saying it doesn't seem like most of my opponents are having issues.

I don't even want to talk about mages. When there is no lag, the mage has the clear advantage. With the lag... *sigh*

Anyway... any other S3 users in the same boat as me? Other devices?
Android IGN: Brutal1977
Class: Warrior, 12591 GS

Comments

• jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    I'm on a galaxy tab and I surely have the same problems. My lag occurs on every single map. I almost broke my device yesterday due to this. Another problem im having is that my character will atop attacking and start running in place.
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Not sure if it's related to tonight's update, but before the update I was 11W 18L, after the update I'm 6W 1L. Lag seems a lot better in arena, though many hits still don't appear to be landing...

Noticed zero lag in the endless tower over two runs. I'm back to dying on 125 or 130. =P
  • jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    Glad to hear that your lag has cleared up. Mines on the other hand has gotten worse. Anything I do automatically brings up accessing network. Ran out of time on 110 in endless because I just couldnt hit anything. My skills seems to not work at times. I will stop attacking and start running in place for no reason. I dont understand what is going on at the moment but its making the game unplayable for me. So many bugs that need addressing.
    Today I started seeing lag above above 125, but at least the enemies were lagging as well... no argument on bugs. Hope they give an update on the 'accessing network' problem. I've seen that once in endless, was lucky enough that I only had one normal archer on the screen at the time... had it been catkin or other boss, I'd have been toast.
    I don't think the update had anything to do with the lag now. Last night and today was pretty bad, lag in most of the tower levels and a bit on hellboy. This morning seemed pretty good, so maybe it's server load on glu's end. :(
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Lag? No. FPS drop? Yes. Like hell. I have an S4 and on waves with more monsters it hurts my ***, can't even count how many times I died because of this.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • nate03nate03 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I'm new, but glad I'm not the only one. My son is on an iPad mini and it is seamless, but on my galaxy tab 3 it sucks! I have closed running programs and services and there is no change Hopefully some suggestion or update will come soon