Multiplayer in Endless mod,trading and gifts between friends !

kirchotokirchoto Registered Users 2 Posts
I think the game will be more interesting if you make a coop/multiplayer games in endless mod with friends or random people with similar GS.When you play it multiplayer the game will be harder but the items will be better,like eternity warriors 2 ! And my other idea is to make trading between friends and sending items like gifts ! :)vUdBUPwLAPDcx5DvVztHi2xLC-ppSnAgfhWdrVPYwJAgvSNEDJR7CTp_NTOTWRR6pxw=h900
keep calm and bockai krastavichki :rolleyes:

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Trading is not happening because Glu can't make money off of it.

This game is not like LoL. You don't get the good stuff.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • kirchotokirchoto Registered Users 2 Posts
    Then only the multiplayer
    keep calm and bockai krastavichki :rolleyes:
  • LastmonstaLastmonsta Registered Users 3 Posts
    I agree multiplayer would so make the game better. Not everyone likes pvp. Also it would give guilds purpose.
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    I would like to see a guild option for 3 or 4 players, might be asking too much but I will settle for two over single player any day. Three characters, so it would be nice to have all three in battle together to accomplish battles vs dragons or whatever you wanna throw at us.
  • DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    Sounds like a good idea, but how will the loot be distributed between multiple players ?
  • SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Damii wrote: »
    Sounds like a good idea, but how will the loot be distributed between multiple players ?

Both get the same loot..? Duh
    Jewelz
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Damii wrote: »

Good question. Just like PvP keeps a damage score, MultiPlay could score the participants and give them picking rights over the loot. Each players loot screen would say "Waiting for xyzPlayer to select loot" until their turn came. Whether or not you could see the whole pile or just what you get to pick from is up for debate.
  • The SaintThe Saint Registered Users 45 Posts
    kirchoto wrote: »
    I think the game will be more interesting if you make a coop/multiplayer games in endless mod with friends or random people with similar GS.When you play it multiplayer the game will be harder but the items will be better,like eternity warriors 2 ! And my other idea is to make trading between friends and sending items like gifts ! :)vUdBUPwLAPDcx5DvVztHi2xLC-ppSnAgfhWdrVPYwJAgvSNEDJR7CTp_NTOTWRR6pxw=h900

Yeah I like this idea very much, n thru trading we can even make more friends n help each other.
    In this one I'm with u yo.
  • Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    Trading is not happening because Glu can't make money off of it.

This game is not like LoL. You don't get the good stuff.

This is EXACTLY right. No $ for Glu= never ever ever ever ever EVER gunna happen.