Options

Why is Mage Ice CD increased to 5 sec in PvP?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    So in other words, if Glu nerf any class, no one should complain since it's all depends on how well the player plays his class. Glu is already nerfing the wrong class, so i dun expect them to do anything good, seriously.

Glu, just simply deciding which class to nerf or buff base on kill/death ratio is not a good approach. Solve the arena issues first before you nerf or buff any class. Players exploiting lag, disconnection, etc etc. and ofc hackers. Now players r drinking potions like water. When u solved this, when most players wont spend on potions, then you'll see different result.

I sometimes wonder if the Arena is out of the Hunger Games and we are there entertaining others who pass out presents and tweek the conditions just to see us squirm.
  • Options
    ghostrikeghostrike Registered Users 24 Posts
    > Have you guys tried a monk in PVP and have matches against mages?
    > Have you fought decent or should i say legit number of fights against mages using a monk? Like 50 Legit fights or more with no
    lag issues, modding/hacking, etc.?Cause i have fought with my monk and experienced.
    > And with my mage, i have good legit fights too. I have killed higher GS warrior and monks and some lower GS warrior and monks also have defeated me.
    > Just a thought, what you experience might not be true or applicable to others. Count your legit fights if possible.
    > I might be wrong though, but just stating the facts based on my experience.
  • Options
    YangjyYangjy Registered Users 21 Posts
    I just got my lightning orb parried and it disappeared. Is this suppose to happen?

I also noticed that ice blink can be parried as well because the initial blink does a little damage, which is imo dumb. Now warriors can parry blinks, 5 sec cd is way too much.

Warrior accidentally parries blink and do not get slowed, now I'm stuck casting the 5 ice lances, warrior walks to me and spin.
  • Options
    TuncTunc Registered Users 24 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    In the pre-season, the mage had a substantial win advantage against both warriors and monks. As such, we rebalanced the mage skills to bring her pvp ability more in line with the monk and warrior. Once data comes in on Season 1, we will adjust again. Expect to see tweaks each season as we review the data and adjust accordingly.

you call the rebalanced, from mage was only joke figure
  • Options
    Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    Try orb walking for mage for faster attack animation. if you play dota, u kno what i am talking about. Mage has been very powerful on every aspect like tower & spirit bridge. Monk has been a weak char overall except pvp, warrior is warrior. Why dont we say thank you to glü, now that we can obtain 150 gems after 2500ap. Its the best thing that ever happen to this game beside daily bonus.
  • Options
    FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    I agree with 5pm about the gems. I only pvp until I get the gems, then if don't bother with it until the next season, but now that it has been mentioned, Glu will probably nerf the gem reward, or make it 20,000 ap to get 50 gems instead of actually fixing the probs in pvp.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    FuryWeasel wrote: »
    I agree with 5pm about the gems. I only pvp until I get the gems, then if don't bother with it until the next season, but now that it has been mentioned, Glu will probably nerf the gem reward, or make it 20,000 ap to get 50 gems instead of actually fixing the probs in pvp.

Guys, please. From now on do not say the word "free gems". Glû acts on that very quickly.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Guys, please. From now on do not say the word "free gems". Glû acts on that very quickly.

You have just said the word which the knights who no longer say ni can not hear!
  • Options
    pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    they increased the cooldowm of ice blink yet ddnt increase the cooldown of an op dash. Now, a good mage cant escape the dash of a good warrior that takes half if not more than his hp. Balanced? i dont think so
  • Options
    pxyche22 wrote: »
    they increased the cooldowm of ice blink yet ddnt increase the cooldown of an op dash. Now, a good mage cant escape the dash of a good warrior that takes half if not more than his hp. Balanced? i dont think so

Warrior dash=my most hated skill.

It's such a good skill, but the lag just screws it over so much. Every single time I use it I have to pray that lag doesn't make me go straight through the opponent.
  • Options
    Warrior dash=my most hated skill.

It's such a good skill, but the lag just screws it over so much. Every single time I use it I have to pray that lag doesn't make me go straight through the opponent.

Ultra, why are u even using dash for? that's it's purpose and the way it's supposed to be used, TO GO STRAIGHT THROUGH THE OPPONENT. It's not some skill for getting away and dodging u know.
  • Options
    pxyche22 wrote: »
    Ultra, why are u even using dash for? that's it's purpose and the way it's supposed to be used, TO GO STRAIGHT THROUGH THE OPPONENT. It's not some skill for getting away and dodging u know.

No, no, no. Dash is an offensive attack. It's supposed to do damage.

It's not supposed to fly through the opponent and do nothing but waste mana.
  • Options
    i've seen warriors who can time their dash perfectly every single time, assuming the game is clean without lags, a good warrior doesnt even respect a mage's orb anymore and just stand under it and parry. But i can live with that. The thing that totally ticks me off is dash taking away a mage or monk's hp to half or even less with a single hit. Now that the mage's cd for blink is more than half it's original, that dash is more likely a sure kill/win. When it comes to lag, i dont even bother entering the arena when i have a high ping. It pretty much solves my issues and have a clean game.